D-3

Countdown To Christmas Eve

Since when the pillow feels so soft? Sehun thinks as he shifts closer to his so called pillow. He tries to sleep again, but failed when he realised that the pillow is breathing.

The pillow is breathing guys,

"!" He shouts as he jumps out of the bed. His lands on the cold floor. Something moves on his bed and before Sehun could knock the ert's down, he realised who's the ert.

Kim freaking Jongin.

"Kai?" Sehun calls out. He gets up and sits on his bed, hovering over Kai's sleeping figure. The brunette opens his eyes lazily and smiled widely as he sees his dearest boyriend beneath him.

"Good morning, . That was quite a shout you got there," he mutters as he hugs Sehun's body sloppily.

"What..., what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be here by night?" Sehun asks, still confused.

Kai lets out an endearing chuckle. He pulls Sehun closer to him, making the younger's head rests on his chest as he throws his arms around his delicate body.

"I'm supposed to be here later at night, but I figured the sooner the better, because I'd love to be by your side when you received your next gift," Kai answers. Sehun was about to asked him more questions when Kai shuts him with his own lips.

"I'm so glad to be home, thank you. I'm fine, the flight's terrible. Quite tired, though. Thank you for your concern," Kai says, mocking Sehun. The blonde one smiles sheepishly and pecks Kai's lips quickly.

"Welcome home, Kai. I'm so glad you're finally here because I don't think I'll survive if I have to be alone for another minute," Shun replies using the same tone as Kai. They both laughs as they snuggles closer.

"Oh shoot!" Sehun suddenly cursed just when Kai's about to kiss him again.

"What is it?" Kai asks lazily.

"I've got work at nine, . It's 8 already!"

But before Sehun got off of the bed, Kai pulls him back, tightening his arms around Sehun's waist.

"You don't have work today," Kai whispers as he nibbles on Sehun's neck.

"I have, Kai. Nine to six on Saturday, like always," Sehun insists.

"No~ not today. You're having a holiday," Kai hums.

Sehun stops his atuggling act and stares at the brunette, "What? My holiday starts on the 23rd, Kai. Don't you remember?"

"What if I say there's somebody out there who loves you so much that he begged his boyfriend's boss -who is also one of his bestfriend- to give his dearest boyfriend an early holiday?"

Sehun stays quiet, unable to process Kai's words because all he can think of is his boyfriend's lips.

"You did that? You begged Chanyeol to gave me an early holiday?" Sehun asks, cheeks are burning and butterflies are partying.

"No. I said 'somebody out there'", Kai teases.

"Kaaai," Sehun whines.

"Duh, of course I did. Who else would do such thing just for you? Luhan?" Kai says as he rolls his eyes. Sehun lets out a squeaky voice before he kisses Kai's face -his forehead, his eyes, his nose, his cheeks, his chin, and of course, his lips- over and over again until Kai laughs.

"I can't believe you were begging to Chanyeol! Oh, I love you so much! Finally, holiday!" Sehun shouts. He puts his arms around Kai's neck, almost choking the brunette to death, and continues kissing his boyfriend.

"I didn't actually beg. More like, bribe? Or something," Kai mutters as he kisses back the younger one.

"Bribed him with what?" Sehun asks in confussion.

"A few furry hats and a voucher to stay the night at the Hilton's," Kai answers.

"You did that for me? Oh my God, you're the best boyfriend ever!" Sehun shouts again, like a total drama queen.

"Stop shouting will you? The hotel voucher was a prize I won last night, when our manager suddenly decided to play games for celebrating our success."

"I wonder why I was shouting. I guess this is becaus of the lame soap opera Chanyeol showed me last night," Sehun mutters. Kai lets out another beautiful chuckles before kisses Sehun's lips.

"Why don't you wake me up when you arrived?"

"You're annoying if somebody wakes you up before 5 a.m," Kai answers.

"You arrived at 5? No wonder I didn't hear a thing." Sehun mutters. Kai laughs and hugs his boyfriend tighter for the umpteenth time.

"I miss you," he mumbles as he kisses Sehun's pink lips. Sehun Kai's lower lip before saying the same thing. Then they both stop talking, enjoying the presence of each other while listening to their hearts beat in harmony. Sehun's head is resting on the crook of Kai's neck as one of Kai's arm's resting under Sehun's neck and his other arm's holding Sehun's waist. Occasionally, Kai would kiss his head or his temple whereas Sehun traces his fingers on Kai's chest. There's absolutely nothing better than this at the moment.

"Oh," Sehun starts after a few minutes -or hours? They easily lost track of times whenever they spend the day together- "thank you for the shoes." He kisses Kai's lips lovingly for the umpteenth time this morning.

"Your very very welome," Kai replies. Sehun sighs as he brings himself closer to Kai. "Can we sleep now? I took the first flight and I'm dead tired and it's your first day of holiday and I want to stay this way for a while," Kai asks as he yawns.

"Yeah, sure. I want to stay this way too," Sehun says. Soon, they both fell asleep in each other's embrace.

***

"It's been a long time since we went out together like this," Sehun says.

"Because you were so busy lately," Kai reasoned.

"Thanks to Park Chanyeol and his lazy boyfriend slash employee, Byun Baekhyun."

They're at a fast-food restaurant right now, enjoying their greasy lunch -because Kai's in the mood for chicken- while talking about unimportant things, like:

"Last night, Baekhyun told me that the bubble tea shop will be close until five January," Sehun says.

"Really? But last year they opened even though it was Christmas and New Year."

"I knoooow," Sehun whines.

"Maybe the employees already have boyfriends or girlfriends so they don't to spend their New Year at the shop."

"Yay! Congratulations!"

or:

"I listened to Death Grips the other day,"

"Really? What do you think?" Kai asks.

"I don't know. I don't understand English."

or:

"Barbie has no s,"

"I know right? How surprising." Kai replies sarcastically.

"You're mocking me!"

"You're such an idiot. Of course they don't have any."

But they're enjoying themselves, because of their own idiotic sentences.

"Where should we go now?" Sehun asks when they're out of the restaurant.

"Hmm, I don't know. The game center?"

"Or a bookshop!"

"Or a clothing store!"

"Or to the park!"

"Wait, wait! I have the best idea ever!" Sehun shouts excitedly.

"What? Where? To the mall?"

"No!" He stays silent to make Kai curious. He fails miserably, but since he's blinded by the power of love, he failed to notice. "Let's go back to our love nest," he says as he winks pathetically.

Kai fakes puke at the phrase 'love nest', but he has to admit that it IS the best idea that's ever come out of Sehun's mouth today.

***

"I'm really happy right now. Thank you for bribing Chanyeol," Sehun says when they snuggle on the couch and watch '500 Days of Summer'.

"Your very welcome," Kai replies before kisses Sehun's nose lightly.

There's nothing better than spending the holiday this way, right? Sehun thinks.

He doesn't know that there's actually a better way, a much better way, to spend a holiday with his boyfriend. And Kai can't wait until Sehun figures it out.

Two days left!


What the heeeeeeeeell? I feel bad suddenly because this is a total mess.

But I'm way too lazy to make it better.

Thanks for reading! I hope your eyes are not bleeding right now.

And so sorry for any kind of mistakes! ;)