D-7

Countdown To Christmas Eve

Sehun opens his apartment door lazily. It's so cold outside, he's freezing to death, and he really wants to cuddle with his boyfriend as soon as he arrived, but it's Tuesday, which means Kai won't be home until 11.

, he thinks as he throws his jacket. He walks to his room, the one he shares with his boyfriend, and to his surprise, Kai is there.

Kai. Is. There.

His freaking boyfriend is on their bed. Reading a novel.

A goddamn novel.

And he freaking smiles as he sees Sehun.

"Kai..., what are you doing here?" Sehun asked as soon as he found his voice. Kai smirks stunningly.

"Well this is my room too, you know, Can't I be here?"

Sehun rolls his eyes and sits on the bed next to his boyfriend.

"You know what I mean, jerk. Aren't you supposed to be at your lame workplace right now?"

Kai smiles again as he puts the novel away. He pulls Sehun closer to him.

"I am. But it's cold and I know a certain someone hates cold as much as he loves snuggling, so~ I decided to give him what he loves the most," he said.

Sehun blushes at the words.

"That's just an excuse to take a day-off, isn't it?" He murmured as he hugs his boyfriend's neck. The older one between them chuckles.

"Actually, it's an excuse so I can go all the way tonight," he whispered, making the younger blushes even more.

"You don't need an excuse for that," said the younger. He pecks on Kai's lips and smiles shyly. "You have rights to go all the way. You're my boyfriend anyway," he continued. 

When Sehun moves closer to feel the warmth of Kai's body, he suddenly jerks, making the other jerks as well.

"What? What is it?" Sehun asked. His boyfriend answers nothing. He gets out of the bed.

"Wait here," he told Sehun as he gets out of their room.

And so Sehun waits, with a cute pout formed in his lips and a confused look on his face. A few good minutes passed, and before Sehun gets up to look after his boyfriend, Kai returned.

With a green box in his hand, he gets on the bed once again, settling himself next to Sehun.

"There you go," he said quietly as he hands over the box to Sehun. The younger takes it hesitantly and his eyebrows.

"What is this?" He asked curiously.

"It's your christmas present," Kai answered proudly.

"But there's still seven days before christmas."

"I know. But I think you would want to open this one now."

Sehun his eyebrows once again and slowly opens the box.

It's a super fluffy scarf. With their initials at both ends.

"This..., Kai, what...-"

"I made it," Kai cut Sehun's words. "It's really hard since I'm only good at dancing and , but, yeah, I managed to finish this. Is it crappy? Sorry if it is, but you see, I want to give it to you as soon as possible so won't freeze to death," Kai explained.

He waits a while, but Sehun remains silent.

"Sehun? Are you o..., ," he cursed as he saw tears in Sehun's cheeks.

"I..., I don't kow what to say...," Sehun quietly said between his sobs. Kai the tears on his face and kisses his lips sweetly.

"For a moment I thought you hated it," he chuckled. He hugs Sehun, makes the other trembles more.

"How..., how could I? This is..., this is the best gift ever," he muffled to Kai's neck as he hugs him back.

"The best gift ever...yet," Kai murmured while peppering Sehun's blonde hair with small kisses.

"What is it?" Sehun asked, didn't catch the words Kai said just now.

"Nothing." Kai said as he let go of Sehun. "Now, let's put this away for a while," he said, taking the scarf from Sehun's hands, "because I want a gift from you as well." He smirks.

"And what do you want from me?" Sehun asked seductively as he sits on Kai's lap and circles his hands around the elder's neck.

"I wonder what~" he hummed. He grabs Sehun's waist and kisses him fully on the lips.

Six days left, he thinks just as Sehun begins to moan.


Oh my God what is this.

I'm sorry for the fail fluff. And grammatical errors, as always. And the bad story, as always.

But I really do hope you enjoy it.

Thank you~