} VII.

Spirited Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daylight dappled in through the windows of their bedroom as ZiTao lay on the bed, waiting for Jiaheng to return from downstairs. The light came in through the sheer white curtains of the room, dotting his skin, and chest which already had a shirt off thanks to Jiaheng..

But a phone call had him jumping off the bed, and head downstairs..and it left Zitao to his thoughts..his slow..lazy..deep thoughts..
Before, Jiaheng would never have left like that..he'd have waited for the caller to leave a voicemail to listen to afterwards..but it had to be important he guessed, so when the other came bounding back up the steps to stand in the door way with an apologetic smile, ZiTao said nothing.

"I'm sorry.." he speaks, "I had to answer it, it was from work."

"Its fine," Tao states, turning to look at him, he had half a mind to forget this and go shower, but the other half wanted to stay and see if Jiaheng would continue.

"Are you upset?" he asks, entering more into the room, making his way over to the bed to take a seat besides Tao.

"No, I said it's fine.." ZiTao stated again.

"Don't lie, you're a terrible liar.." 

'Then why do you believe me when I say I'll stay?' he thinks to himself, but the thought flies away when he feels the back of the others hand caress his side.

"I really am..you know I missed you. I don't know why..or how..you're back..but I'm glad you are.." his voice was rough, and low, and somewhat quiet, and it reminded him of their time in college when Zitao would wake him up with a pillow to the head because there simply was no other way to wake the lazy arse and get him to go to Biology..

The other went on rambling for a bit and Zitao propped himself up and pecked his lips just to get him to quiet, "Jiaheng. Its okay.." he smiled and let out a chuckle, and the other met his gaze.

They kissed again in that small silence, and before he knew it the older blonde was on top of him, pinning him down with his arms wrapped around Zitao's torso, his lips trailing hot kisses on his neck, "No, its not..it was awful of me to do that.." he whispered, once more meeting Tao's ga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter