} V.

Spirited Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ZiTao ran out, making his way down the pathway of the house, lining it with the string of colored lights.

Yifan was up on a ladder, stringing the roof with some yellow ones. The day was bright and warm, the ocean waves crashing lazily behind them, in the distance, seagulls flew and called out to one another, and white pufed clouds drifted by.

The sand was warm and dry and soft under ZiTao's bare feet, as he took in the view of the house. It was almost fully decorated for the Christmas holiday cooming up in three days time. They'd accomplished a lot for a weekend of work,  and ZiTao proudly looked up at Jiaheng.

"You better not be staring at my , ZiTao." the older called out as he strived to untangle some of the lights in his hand. 

ZiTao bllinked, "I was doing no such thing!" he shouted, only to recieve a sarcastic 'Sure' in response.

Time. How much time did Zitao have? He wasn't sure, and he hoped it would be a long while...

"Will you go plug the thing in so we can light it up?!" Jiaheng shouted, finishing his work and beginning his climb down, and Tao swiftly ran, feet pounding on sand and then gravel as he grabbed the plug, hooked it up, and then flipped the switch.

An explosion of Christmas music hit his ears, and he watched as the lights flared to life, blinking in tune to the music.

He caught sight of Jiaheng's own proud face, and it made him smile all the more as he made his way over and w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter