} IV.

Spirited Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'You may stay with him as you wish, but when I decide enough is enough you will meet me in the meadow.'

The High Angel's words echoed in his mind as he stared at the figure sitting up in bed, staring right at him, and it was like a bullet to the chest, he felt like he couldn't breathe and he fell to his knees, bowing his head-thanking the heavens for giving him this chance..a chance to live once again.

And once he finished, he looked up again, and made his way to the still unmoving figure on the bed, seeing his shock, his confusion, it pulled a smile onto his bow shaped lips, and once he was right beside him, he sat down, met his gaze, and rested his hand on the other's.

The moment he did so, the other's hand laced itself with his, and it was as if ZiTao had breathed a spark of life into him, "Z-ZiTao.." his voice stuttered and his hair was a mess, showing that ZiTao had encountered him while he had been sleeping, even f it was midday. 

"Why are you being such a lazy arse today hmm?" he spoke, raising a hand and ruffling the other's bedhead.

In response the other cupped his cheeks so suddenly and pressed his lips against his own, making ZiTao blink in his own shock.

"You're real.." he mumbled against his lips as he pulled back, and the next thing ZiTao knew the other had actually burst out into sobs, silver droplets shining and falling off his cheeks.

"Hey, no..Jia-stop..come on.." he moved instantly to wipe the olders tears before giving up and simply pulling him tightly against his own chest, feeling the other's heart beating against his ow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter