You Remind Me of Someone

Love And Be Free

Choi Young Do gets off his bike and throws the keys to his personal bodyguard. His bodyguard nods. The bodyguard is there specially for guarding his bike. Well, why not if you are rich and is excessively affectionate towards your vehicle?

Young Do runs his hand through his hair, ruffling out his helmet hair. He can feel the eyes of young ladies on him. He turns to his left to two young girls who dolled themselves up into looking like matured women. Young Do winks at them and shoots with his finger gun while blowing a kiss at their direction. The girls squeal and fan themselves with their hands. 

He flashes a charming smile but on the inside, Choi Young Do rolls his eyes in annoyance. He hates entertaining young girls but they are his hotels' guests. 

'Its not yours yet.' his father's voice booms in his head. 

Right, Young Do has yet to inherit his father's business. He was promised by his father that everything will handed over once he turns 28. Young Do snaps out of his thoughts and walks into Zeus Hotel. His soon-to-be Zeus Hotel.

He pulls his phone out of his pocket to check his SNS accounts. His twitter is flooded by rich brats tweeting about a mega party happening this coming weekend. He has yet to RSVP because he can not make up his mind whether to attend or not. It is a good opportunity to strengthen his connections and socialize with influential tycoons. On the other hand, he hates business parties, parties are about losing yourself and having fun, not making deals for projects.

Young Do is too busy staring at his phone that he does not see he was about to bump into a girl carrying a luggage. The girl is looking on the floor as she walks so she is equally surprise when they collide with each other. Young Do remains on his feet but the girl feels like she just hit a wall. She falls to the ground and her luggage tumbles on the floor. 

The girl looks up angrily and glares at the man whom she just ran into.  When Young Do makes eye contact, she inhaled sharply.

'Wow, what a good looking man.' she thinks. He has manly features, thick eyebrows and a perfectly sculptured jaw. Aaaaaand, his eyes are wide open, staring at her, as if he is looking into her soul.  She looks away and gets up on her own since this stranger obviously has no intention of helping her. Before she can reach down to pick up her luggage, he grabs her arm. 

"Who are you?" Young Do asks. Taken by surprise, she immediately shakes her arm off his grip.

"Wow, what great manners you have. Its fine to not help me up or asks if I was okay but I was expecting an apology!" she said, adding in perfect English, "Well, excuse you.

Young Do clears his throat and bends down to get the young girl's luggage. He passes the luggage back to her, never breaking the eye contact. 

"Are you staying here?" Young Do asks again.

"And how does that concern you?"

Young Do scratches his left eyebrow. She is right, now how is he going to answer that? How can he say he is interested in her because she looks strikingly similar to Cha Eun Sang? How can he tell her she made his heartbeat stop for a couple of seconds back there? 

"You.. You remind me of someone." Young Do forces himself to look away.

"She must have been spanking hot." the girl replied.

Young Do's eyebrows shoot up in response. What a spunky reply. He finds himself laughing out loud. A rare, genuine, hearty laugh. He is still thinking of a witty remark when a voice shouted gravelly across the lobby.

"THERE YOU ARE!!"

A middle aged man comes huffing and puffing towards them. He is Manager Park. He is probably the 50th manager this hotel has ever hired and he is only one who manages to control the forever rebellious Young Do anyway. That's right. Current CEO Choi still makes his son wash dishes. Almost 10 years of dish washing and Young Do still does not get the point of it.

"Damn it, Manager Park, what a bloody ing wrong time to show up." Young Do curses under his breath.

The girl turns around and bow almost 90 degrees to Manager Park. She seems to be good at surprising Young Do. People he hangs around hardly bow to anyone since they are usually the ones that people bow to.

Manager Park bows right back. 

"Oh, Miss Lee. Nice to see you again. Are you checking out soon?" he asks.

"Yes, hello. Actually I checked out an hour ago. Thank you again for yesterday." she says.

"Its no problem, glad I could help." Manager Park smiles pleasantly. He turns his attention to Young Do and his smile vanishes. "You. To the kitchen. NOW."

Miss Lee looks at Young Do and tilts her head sideways. This gorgeous man is a chef? He looks classier than just a mere chef. Maybe he's the main chef  or probably the sous chef.

"Yah, I just got back, I need a brea-" Young Do started.

"Your break can wait till the dishes are done." Manager Park says flatly.

'He washes dishes?' she thinks to herself. 'Oh what a waste, such a handsome man with such an unpromising future.'

"Well then, see you again, Miss Lee." Manager Park says to her and grabs Young Do's hand, dragging him away.

Young Do looks back just in time to see her shrug and march her way towards the main entrance.

"Manager Park, let go of me this instance." Young Do warns. He wants to rush to her and asks for her name, her age, where she is from, how can he contact her again!

Manager Park just continues on, completely ignoring Young Do's strings of threats and swear words.

In the kitchen, Young Do puts on a pair of rubber gloves and growls, "I swear to god, if it weren't for the fact that you know my old man well, I will beat the out of you."

"Hah, you can try. Did your old man remind you I have a black belt too? And more experience than you?"

"Ugh, whatever."

"Have fun with your dirty dishes. I'll be back to check on you soon." Manager Park turns to leave.

"Hey," Young Do calls after him.

"What, young master?" a slight sarcasm in his tone.

"What was her name?" Young Do asks, inhaling deeply as to not lose his temper again.

"Who? Miss Lee? Lee Chae Min."

 

 


http://yeahtheheirs.tumblr.com/post/70029377807/scratch-scratch-scratch here's the gif set I saw that shows Young Do's habit of scratching his eyebrow. Ugh he's so cute I just can't. 

Hope you guys liked the first chapter! :)