CHAPTER 2 – The Crazy Bastard

When your brother and boyfriend is a KINGKA ..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 2 – The Crazy Bastard

 

You, Jongup and Zelo has the same class so you feel a little bit relief. At least that you know someone in your class.

“I’m going to the toilet first! Meet you guys in the class” You said to Jongup and Zelo then you rush to the toilet.

When you finish your ‘things’ in the toilet, you went out to the mirror to check your looks. “Aish .. my hair is a mess” you said while fixing your hair. “This is all Yongguk oppa fault!”

After you finish fixing your hair, you grab your bag and went outside the toilet but unfortunately, you crash into someone. Both of you fall and you groan. “Ouch!”

You look at the other victim.

Woah...he was so handsome!

You dreamily stare at the victim gorgeous looks.

 “Yah, next time when you walk, use your eyes! Geez!” he said harshly.

Oops...and rude too! Aishhh!

You look at him, disbelief. “Why is it my fault? You’re not looking when you walk too! So, it’s your fault too!!!” you said at him while crossing your arm.

He ignores you. He get up, fix his uniform and walk away.

“Aishh! Crazy bastard! Not even helping me to get up!” you murmured. You get up and walk too.

But, you feel it’s kinda weird because you and that rude guy just now is walking at the same way. Then, you see that the guy stop and turn around to look at you.

“Yah, why are you following me?!” he yelled while he put his hand in his pocket. You look at him, disbelief.

“Yah, you crazy bastard! I’m not following you for god sake!” you yelled back while crossing your arms.

“Mwo? Crazy bastard?! Yah! You--!” he was about to walk to you when a man that you assume is one of the teachers in the school clear his throat.

“What’s going on here, Kai-shhi?” the teacher ask while glaring at the crazy bastard.

Ahhh...so this bastard has a name..Kai? Tch, weird name!

“And you there new student! Aren’t you supposed to be inside of your class now?” the teacher looks at you. For some reason, this man freaks you out!

“I’m sorry! I’ll be going now!” you bowed and walk past the two man.

You stick out your tongue at Kai when you notice that the teacher is not looking.

“Aish! You!” Kai groan and ruffle his hair with frustration.

After seeing Kai frustrated face, you skip happily to yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter