CHAPTER 3 – Meet EXO

When your brother and boyfriend is a KINGKA ..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 3 – Meet EXO

 

After class ended, Jongup and Zelo walk to you. “Yoomi-ah, are you okay?” Jongup ask. You glare at Kai and said, “I’m not okay when a crazy bastard is here..Lets go to the cafeteria!” then the three of you went outside.

“What?! That crazy girl!” Kai sigh and cross his arm. Actually he plan to sit in the class since he was so lazy to eat lunch. Then suddenly a bunch of girls went towards him while squealing.

 

“He was so handsome!!”

“Oppa! Look at me!!”

“Oppa~Eat lunch with me?”

 

Kai let out a heavy sigh. “Shut the up!” he growl to the girls and went to the cafeteria to meet his other friends.

The girls startled and run away. (LOL XD)

---

“Yoomi-ah! Here!” You can hear your brother calling you. You, Zelo and Jongup walk to their direction. You just sit without greeting either one of them.

“Yoomi-ah, are you okay?” Yongguk ask and you just nod a bit. He sigh. He know something is wrong with you.

He look at Jongup and Zelo. “What’s going on? Did you bully her?” Yongguk asked while glaring at them. Both of them shook their head. “No! We didn’t!” both of them said at the same time.

“Then?” Yongguk ask again.

“Err..actually she—“ Jongup was about to explain when you cut him off.

“I got into detention class. Okay?! Stop asking and just eat!” you sigh.

“WHAT? YOU GOT INTO WHAT?!” Yongguk accidentally shout and all of the eyes is on you guys now.

Youngjae and Himchan calm him down. “Hyung, calm down!” Youngjae said.

“I got into detention class okay?!” you sigh again.

Yongguk look at you. “In your first day?” he said, trying his best to keep calm.

You nod. “I’m sorry oppa. I promise it won’t happen again” you said while scooting closer to Yongguk, leaning your head on his shoulder. “I’m sorry for disappoint you” you said again.

Yongguk softened. He your head slowly. “I forgive you okay..But promise me, DO NOT ever get into detention class again, okay? I send you here to study, not to get into trouble. You hear me, Shin Yoomi?” You nod and smile.

“Thank you oppa!” He ruffle your hair.

“Awww~ You two look like a sweet couple!” Himchan cooed getting a smack from Yongguk.

You laugh and stand up. “I’m going to get my food first”

While you walking, you bump with someone. “Ouch! Seriously, how many times did I fall today!” you groan while rubbing your .

“Oh, I’m sorry! I’m sorry! Did I hurt you anywhere?” the guys that you bump with asked.

You look at him, shocked of his big eye but cute.

“Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?” he asks again with worried tone while helping you to stand up.

You shook your head. “No! I’m okay!” you said and smile.

The guy smile too. “Glad to know that. Anyway, I’m Do Kyungsoo!” he said, extending his hand. You shook it. “I’m Shin Yoomi” you said too.

“Nice to meet you! You are new student, right?” you nod.

He smiles. “Okay, come on! I introduce you to my friends!” he said happily. You look at him, weirdly.

Why is this guy wanted to introduce me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter