CHAPTER 5 – Detention [Part 1]

When your brother and boyfriend is a KINGKA ..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 5 – Detention [Part 1]

 

Yoomi’s POV

The class finally ended, and you can see that Kai is sleeping beside you. Jongup and Zelo already finish packing their stuffs and ready to walk.

“Let’s go Yoomi-ah~” Jongup said while waiting for you.

You shook your head. “Eyy, you forgot already? I got into detention class with this BASTARD, remember?” you said while purposely said the word ‘BASTARD’ loudly.

“Yah, i heard that!” Kai mumble still resting his face on the table with eye closed.

You startled then stuck out your tounge at him.

“Okay then. We’ll go first” Jongup said while smiling at you. “Be careful, okay? Call us if that guy bully you” Zelo said.

“I have name” Kai mumble, still in his previous situation.

“I don’t care, duh!” Zelo replied.

You sigh. “Okay2, don’t worry! I’ll be okay. Oh, don’t forget to tell Yongguk oppa in case he forget” You said and both of them nod.

They said goodbye and walk out of the class.

You sigh again and packs your things. You glance around the class and notice only you and Kai is left. You didn’t realise when the other students went out.

After you finish, you look at Kai and poke his finger. “Yah! Wake up now you lazy bastard!” you said. And when he didn’t respond, you keep on poking him while saying, “Yah!” “Wake up” “Bastard”

You sigh again and stood up ready to walk when suddenly Kai grab your wrist. You look at him, obviously shocked.

“Wait for me” He said and you just nod. After he finish packing, both of you walk out and head to meet Mrs. Park.

You and Kai walk side by side and really close too but you didn’t realize. You spot a bunch of girls gossiping while glaring at you.

“Aish, why are they glaring at me?!” You mumble to yourself but unfortunately, Kai heard it.

“Don’t mind them” he said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter