CHAPTER 1 – The Beginning

When your brother and boyfriend is a KINGKA ..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1 – The Beginning

 

You groan when you hear your alarm clock is ringing. “Aishh!” You close the alarm clock and continue your sleeping. Just when you thought that you can go back to your dreamland, you hear someone calling you.

“Yoomi-ah! Wake up you little princess!” you heard your brother, Yongguk is waking you up. You turn to the other side so your back is facing him. “Oppa, I’m sleepy~ 5 minutes okay?” You mumble sleepily.

Yongguk smirk. “Okay sweetheart~ Go sleep as much as you want, okay?” he said sweetly at you. You smile and nod. "See you in the detention class later~” he said again he walks out of your room.

You nod. “Okay oppa, see you later in detention clas—Wait, detention class?” You blink your eyes and when you look at your clock, its already 6.45 a.m!

“God! I’m late! I’m late! I’m seriously late!” you rush to your bathroom and take a super duper quick shower. You wear your uniform, grab your bag and run downstairs.

Yongguk look at you and smirk. “Wow, that’s a world record!” he looks at you, amused.

You glare at him. “Oppa! It’s my first day at your school and you make me late!” You crossed your arms and pout.

Yongguk walks to you and flick your forehead. “Yah, who’s the one that said, ‘5 more minutes okayy’” he said while mocking you.

You sigh while rubbing your forehead. “Ahhh, molla! Come on! We need to go to school or else we both late!” you drag your brother out and both of you walk to school, or more like speed walking, or run. Sigh.

-At School-

“Oppa! Faster will you?! We’ll be late! Aishh!” you said while pouting cutely.

Yongguk chuckles. “Yah, little sister, class starts at 7.30 a.m, pabo!” He flicks your forehead.

“WHAT?!” You yell and glare at him. “I bath so freaking fast and don’t even eat my breakfast and now I look like a messy monkey on my FIRST day at school! Oppa! I hate you!” You stomp your foot like a little kid and walks to the front gate of your school. New school.

“Yah, wait for me!” Yongguk said, chuckling and run to walk beside you.

When you and your brother arrive, you already can see girls are drooling over your brother.

“Yongguk oppa~”

“You are so handsome today!”

“I like your hair, oppa!”

But this brother of yours just looks at them and smirks.

Tsk. Acting so cool and whatsoever! Haha

You know that Yongguk is popular among girls but you don’t expect this. You just giggle.

Then you hear one of the girls say, “Wait, who is that beside our Yongguk oppa?” the girl said enough for Yongguk to hear.

Yongguk stop walking and glare at the girl. “You” he said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter