Chapter 3~

SNSD? O_O [COMPLETED]*

 

 

After being chased for nearly 2 hours ,i was exhausted. Just then , i forgot that i have pratice today. I facepalmed. 

"Yah ,bring me to SM , ppali!!" I shouted at the two "stalkers" .

They drove to SM and when i got out , Krystal was standing there , looking really mad. I gulped. I sneaked to the back door and went to the dance studio. Just hope she won't come here. I sighed. I started dancing continously. I had to train hard to become an idol. After my dancing lesson was done , i exited and went to vocal lesson. And there she was , looking sad and worried. I smiled. I tapped her shoulder. She looked at me with teary eyes. I was feeling guilty.

"Yah ,where did you go?! I was worried as hell ,you know!" She yelled , gaining attention from other trainees.

"Calm down ,will ya? I was having trouble with my two stalkers." I said ,rolling my eyes.

"Then ,why didn't i saw you at the main gate? I was waiting for you!"

"Mianhae~" I cooed.

"Just this time ,arasso?" 

"I promise, baby." I said while blushing.

"Kyupptaaa~" She shouted. I ruffled her hair. This girl is cute and silly. Aissh. >_< 

We practiced our vocals for 4 hours. My throat was really hurting. By then ,Krystal was nowhere in sight. I sighed and stood up. I walked towards the toilet when i saw two figures standing really close to each other. I hid somewhere and peeped. To my horrors ,it was Krystal. And...The person infront of her is wearing a cap... I guess she's boyish-girl like me then. But why is she touching Krystal's cheeks and hands...God! They're flirting. I hung my head. I failed? Yes,  honestly , i do like (scratch that<<<) love Krystal , more than friends. I wanted to ask her out during our 4th anniversary being best friends. I sighed. Lee Jimin. Finally , failed! I chuckled bitterly. This ends here? Maybe. I walked back to the vocal studio and grabbed my bag , escaping from lessons. I hung my head low while walking, not noticing anyone walking infront of me. Suddenly , i bumped into a group of people. 

"Mianhaeyo." I said coldy.

"Jimin?" One of them said. I looked up. Darn ,it's Jessica! How can i escape?!

"N-Neh?"

"Where are you going? There's still 2 more hours."

"I'm going somewhere." Suddenly, when i was about to walk out ,someone grabbed my bag. I looked furiously at the person and softened , it was Krystal.

"You're not going anywhere , silly." Krystal said with a serious look.

"You're the silly one." I said.

"Go back to the vocal studio."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Will you guys shut up and go now?" Jessica said in an icy cold voice. I scoffed.

"Whatever." I walked to the vocal studio and sat down. I ruffled my hair in frustration.

"Had a bad day?" Luna said.

"Yeah..."

"It's about Amber and Krystal ,right?"

"Amber? That's her name?"

"Well ,yeah. She's interested with Soojung."

"I see...."

"Well ,Amber asked Krystal out just now."

"Really. Great , tell her congratulations then."

"I will." Luna said ,smiling like a fool. I rolled my eyes and focused on the lesson. When the lesson ended, i ran as fast as i could from Krystal. I didn't want to see Krystal now. Not now. I thought she was serious being with me. I guess not. I shrugged and went home. I saw a few girls standing at the main lobby. It's none other than SNSD. I looked at them and shook my head. I pressed the lift.

"Hey , is anybody staying with you?" Taeyeon asked all of a sudden.

"No , why?"

"Nothing.." She said. Strange... I pressed the "8" button. I went inside my house and didn't bother to change as i was really stressed out with practice and Krystal. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

I walked towards the bathroom and had a shower. I wore a white clothes with hoodie ,letting my long, brown wavy hair. I faced the mirror. How i wish i could turn back the time and just make myself looks like -

*Ding dong~~~!" The doorbell rang. I rolled my eyes. Who dares to disturb -

*Ding dong~~~~~!" Twice. I walked towards the door and peeped. 

Holy.

It's SNSD. O_O Undercover is needed immediately. ties. I grabbed my red cap , tied my hair and wore it. I opened the doors and the face of the 9 girls were staring at me. My.IDOL.IS.STARING.AT.MEHHHHH!!! >:) Rin , you've wasted half of your life staying there and i'm here getting all wasted on this 9 girls.

"Ermm ,hey ,how may i help you?" I asked.

"Well , there's something wrong with the electricity at their dorm. So ,i asked the girls if they wanted to stay somewhere. And they suggested to stay with you. So , you don't mind right?" One of the guy said. I asume he's the manager. How could i say no to this 9 goddess. MOTHER OF LORD. O_O

"Sure ,no problem." I said ,smiling.

"Kamsahamida" They said in unison. I welcomed them in. They looked at my house in amazement.

"Your house is neat and comfy. Decorated well. It's more bigger than ours." Tiffany said , while the others nodded. 

"Thanks for the compliment" I said , blushing. Just then , my phone vibrated on the desk. The others looked on the caller ID.

"It's Krystal." Hyoyeon said ,smirking. I grabbed it and answered.

"Anyeong~! Where did you go? I was waiting for you."

"Somewhere."

"Where?"

"Somewhere! What do you want?"

"Let's meet at the Cafe?"

"Arasso." I hang up and looked at the 9 girls.

"Look , i'm going to go somewhere nearby. Lock the door. If you're hungry , there's some frozen food. Heat it up and fill your hungry stomach. FYI, i don't have time to cook since i'm busy with practice." I said sternly. I walked out and left my phone at my dorm. I walked to the cafe. I noticed two figures standing outside the cafe. Then they kissed. Wow. Couple in making. I was gonna go in when i smelled Krystal's perfume.

"Soojung?" I whipered. One of the figure spun around and when i looked at her ,shockness was written on her face.

"Did you s-see?"

"Pretty much, everything. Congrats..." I said. I ran off. I didn't notice i was crying. I sat down at a nearby bench and cried hardly. Should i turn myself into a lady whom i love to hide inside me?

 

 

A/N: Hey ,hope you like it. Comment if you want Jimin to turn into the beautiful lady that is inside her or be the some person she is now. ^_^

-Authornim- •♦     Sorry for the boring chapter. ;))