Chapter 2~

SNSD? O_O [COMPLETED]*

 

 

And the whole day , we just practiced non-stop. I was determined to achieve my goal. I smiled to myself. Someone slapped my arms hardly. I glared at her when i softened to see my so-called girlfriend.

"Yah , why are you smiling? Thinking of someone else?" She pouted.

"Of course not , silly." I said ,ruffling her hair. 

This girl is really cute. ^_^ I walked with her when she decided to stop by at the restaurant nearby. I agreed. We ate and chatted. I guess she's not like what people thinks. She's indeed my type. IF i'm a guy. x'D 

"So , what do you think of my sister?" She asked.

"Jessica unnie? Err..I thought she's cold..I guess she's someone warm..." 

"How about me?" She stared at me with those innocent eyes.

"Should i say..."I love you" , ma'am?" I grinned. She smiled.

I rolled my eyes and we walked back home. She took the other route while i took the other. I received a call from an unknown number. I answered.

"Anyeonghaeseyo?"

"Is this Lee Minjee?"

"Neh , who are you?"

"How can you forget? I'm your friend ,Im Yoon Ah!"

"Yoona?"

"Yes ,duh!"

"Who? ..."

"O m gee...Look at your feet , there's a scar. I was the one who helped you when you fell down. I guess you forgot?"

"OHH. YOOONNNAAAAA!!" Omg ,silly me.. SNSD YOONA. WAS. MY.FRIEND. HOW CAN I FORGET! DARN ME.

"Yah , stop shouting. You're still at States?"

"Nope. Wae?"

"Then where are you?"

"Korea."

"Jinjja?"

"Neh."

"Can i visit you?"

"If you want. Not to top it off that you're really busy."

"Silly you , we're free this whole month. Woot~"

"Really? Great. Anyways ,i'm arriving home soon , i'll chat with ya later."

"Me too!~ Anyeong~"

"Anyeong~" 

*Beep*

I sighed. I guess having an idol friend is great... I walked towards the main lobby and pressed the lift button , waiting for it to reach the 1st level. As i wait , i receive a message.

To: Minieeeeee~~

From: Krysbby~

Yah , bby..(EWWW) Have you arrive safely? Well ,me too. Sleep well. And sweet dreams. ^_^ I'll meet you tomorrow ,anyeong!~

 

To: Krysbby~

From: Minieeeee~~

I'm at the main lobby , arriving soon. Arasso ,you too. :) I'll see you tomorrow , bby.(EWWW) ~~

 

Gosh , this girl never stop being all mushy. As i placed my phone on my back pocket , i could hear several footsteps coming nearer to me. The lift reached the 1st floor. I walked inside and waited for them to walk inside and i closed the door. I tapped my foot when i eavesdrop their conversation.

"Yah , where did you go just now? Manager oppa was worried ,you know!" One of the shortie said.

"I know! But i had to meet my sister. And there was this so-called her boyfriend. She's a girl but she was indeed handsome." One of the girl said.

I gulped.. So.-called.Boyfriend?! Only Krystal calls me that...

"What is her name?" One of them asked.

"I think it's Lee Jimin -"

"BOOOM!" The lift stopped. Omg... This lift never stop having problems. I rolled my eyes and pressed the "Help" button on the wall.

"The lift is stuck ,help is needed immediately." I said monotonously. I glanced at the 9 girls , looking all panicked and worried. I sighed. Wait ,Lee Jimin? Is there anyone with the name Jimin? And so-called boyfriend? I shooked my head. Then , i received a tap on my shoulder. Darn , i pulled my cap further to my eye level. I didn't want them to see my eye.

"Erm , how many minute will this take?" One of the shortie said.

Is this their first time? Geez. 

"An hour or more." I said coldly. That's who i really am.

"Don't you know us?" I could hear one of them asked. I could say she's really pissed. I peeped a little bit. And i almost got a shock. S.N.S.D?!!! I almost choked.

"Yes. SNSD. Why?" Why am i doing this? I should be like. "OMG , can i get your autograph?! Blaaahh blahhh blahh.." 

"Nevermind.."

"Don't mind her ,your name is..." One of them said..

"Lee Jimin." I said while stutturing.

"You're J-Jimin?! Krystal's so-called boyfriend?" One of them asked.

"Yes , Jessica unnie." I said ,raising my head and cap, letting them see my face. 

"So ,you live here?"

"Well , yeah.." I said. Suddenly , the lift's door opened.

"Sorry. I heard you're SNSD? Sorry for the breakdown." The worker apologised. I walked upstairs using the staircase when i saw the other 9 girls following me. I guess they're living somewhere upstairs. I walked until i arrived the 8th level. All of them held my shoulder. I froze.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Thanks for helping." The leader said.

"It's just some breakdown ,you can just press the "Help" button on the wall and the worker will come. Your first time experiencing this breakdown?" I asked.

"Well ,yeah." 

"Get used to it." I said ,flashing my "popular" smile that swooned over girls.(They thought i'm a guy. But seriously , no.) They blushed. I smirked and bid goodbyes. I walked inside and went to sleep.

------------------

The next day~

"B-bring the boys out!~ Girls Generation make em' feel the heat -" I closed the alarm. I streched myself and yawned. I walked towards the bathroom and had a shower. Did my daily routine and left my house. I walked towards the lift lobby and went inside pressing the "1" button. My phone vibrated as usual. My Krys Bby do know when i'm leaving. I chuckled.

To: Minieeeeee~~

From: Krysbby~

Anyeong~ You're leaving? I bet yes. ^_^ I'll meet you here as usual. Don't be late, bby. <3 

 

And now she's really saying it as if i'm her real boyfriend. For pete's sake.

 

To: Krysbby~

From: Minieeee~~

Anyeong~~! Yes , you won! Arasso. I won't be late ,Kryssie. P/S , are you really saying "bby" as if i'm your real boyfriend? :/

 

To: Minieeeee~~

From: Krysbby~

Ahaa , yes , i guess. *Hides* I love you.. >>> <<<

 

N'aww ,she's cute. Maybe i just should act being the so-called boyfriend to her.

 

From: Minieee~~

To: Krysbby~

N'aww... *Find you hiding* I love you too , Kryssie. ^_^ <3 Chu~

 

We're being mushy , once again. The lift reached the 1st floor. When the lift opened , i saw girls crowded infront. The girls turned to me and smiled.

"Could you please move over somewhere? I need to go..." I said politely.

"Ohh , neh.." They said ,making way. I glance left and right. YES! The two "stalkers" are not here. Just then , i felt a tap on my shoulder. THE TWO STALKERS. I ran around and around and they chased me. The 9 girls laughed at the scene. Hey ,they laugh. My idols laughed. WOOOO! Way to go ,Lee Jimin! 

 

I hope you like it. Don't forget to subscribe and leave comments/feedbacks or whatsoever below. vvvvv I appreciate everything you say. :)) ^^_^^

-Authornim-•♦