Chapter 15

SNSD? O_O [COMPLETED]*

 

I can't believe it. Right infront of my  eyes were Amber and Krystal, with their faces close to each other. Too close. I watched them as their lips connected to one another. I clenched my fist. W-what? I walked back into my room and slammed the door. I fell onto the bed, head first as i buried my head on the pillow. The next thing i knew i was crying. Yes, crying. Who wouldn't cry when you see someone you love kissing another person who is your rival? I closed my eyes hoping that i'd sleep and forget about everything and it eventually did. 

"Min-ah, wake up. We're having supper. And some of them are drunk and i feel lonely eating alone. Mind accompany me to eat?" Taeyeon said softly while waking me up. I shooked my head indicating that i didn't mind accompanying her for the night. I graoned as i sat up and streched my body. I got up and walked downstairs just to see a few corpse body everywhere. Sleeping. Always drinking. Can't believe my favorite idols are like this. I shooked my head. I head towards the kitchen and sat at the dining table beside Taeyeon as i looked at the food infront of me. Daebak. This is too much. I sighed softly before digging into the foods. As i was eating, i sensed Taeyeon looking at me with concern eyes. I placed down my chopstick softly as i looked at her.

"Unnie, if you have anything to say to me, go ahead." I said, arching my brows. I hesitantly opened .

"You saw Krystal kissing Amber, right?" She asked carefully. Bingo! That was it. I sighed heavily as i massaged my temple.

"Yes, i did. Mind to explain?"

"Actually it was our idea to invite Amber since Amber wanted to hang out with Krystal. And i know that you'd get mad if Krystal would go out in the middle of the night with Amber. So we asked Krystal to invite Amber to come over. We suggested to play Truth or Dare and since we had lots of Soju, we made the loser to drink shots of Soju. And eventually, Amber and Krystal lost alot and we knew they were quite drunk. Since all of us were drunk, we aren't in our stable condition and that's when we asked both of them to kiss. Which really happened infront of your eyes. I hope you won't get mad towards Amber nor Krystal. We are at fault. I'm sorry." Taeyeon explained while apologising. I looked at her as i sotened my gaze. I held her hand as i caressed her knuckles.

"Unnie, don't feel guilty. I know these days have been stressful for you. You know...Dating and stuff. You don't need to apologise to me, unnie. I understand." I said sincerely as i looked at her. She smiled weakly.

"Gomawo, Min-ah."