Chapter 4~

SNSD? O_O [COMPLETED]*

 

 

I've decided. I want to change to the new me. I nodded my head confidently. I felt determined. Alright. This is what i want. I ran upstairs and looked on the mirror. Tomorrow ,we'll start! With that, i went into a deep slumber. The next morning, the sun was shining brightly, hurting my eyes. I groaned. I took a shower and wore my clothes. I didn't grab my red cap, instead, i comb my long, brown, curly-wavy hair beautifully. That's right. This is the real Lee Jimin Minjee. I grabbed my bag and rushed downstairs, opened the door, wore my shoes(clumsily as usual) and locked the door. I went downstairs using the stairs and saw my two stalkers.Wait, i remember....Didn't SNSD suppose to stay in my house? Or i didn't realise they were sleeping somewhere? Whatever ,i'm going to be early today. I followed my two stalkers and they drove to SM. I went out and walked towards Lee Soo Man's desk. I knocked a few times.

"Come in." He said. I went in and bowed.

"Anyeonghaeseyo." I said.

"Are you a new trainee? I've never seen you before."

"Well , i'm Lee Jimin. I want to change myself. Just to let you know. This is the real me." I said , smiling.

"Jimin?! You?! The boyish-girl? I can't believe you're a beautiful lady." He looked at me with shocknees.

"Neh, Lee Jimin imnida~" 

"Omo , no way. Anyways ,what do you want to tell me?"

"Well , i don't want the others to know about the real me. If they ask you ,just tell that i was here long time ago. They're just blind. Arasso?"

"Okay , no problem." He said ,nodding. I thanked him and went to the dance studio. Everyone looked at me,drooling. I rolled my eyes until i saw two people at the corner sitting closely. It was none other than Krystal and Amber. I was boiling inside but i decided to stay calm. I sighed. I sat beside Victoria.

"You're new here?" Victoria asked.

"Nah, i'm here long ago. You're just blind" I said ,giving a hint.

"JIMIN?!" She said loudly. The two brats looked at us. Krystal looked at us weirdly.

"Quiet down, will you?! I don't want Krystal to know this. Promise me you won't tell anyone. Not even our sunbaenims. Especially SNSD. You hear me?" I explained.

"Sure. You can count on me."

"I trust you." With that ,the lesson started. I was yawning since it was boring. I glanced at Krystal and she smiled at me. I gave her an icy cold glare. I can see her looking away from me. Good. I was gonna go out when Amber came and blocked my way.

"Excuse me , Am....-Silly."

"I'm silly? Whoa. You wanna join me for a coffee later?"

"Maybe you should ask that to your girlfriend who is sulking over there." She turned around just to see Krystal looking madly at her and stomped off. I chuckled.

"Why are you laughing?" She asked.

"Because you're just someone who doesn't know how to take care of a girl, silly."

"How'd you know?"

"Well , i know because i'm not stupid like you , silly."

"Hey ,stop calling me silly , pabo!"

"Now you're calling me a pabo? Then i won't stop calling you silly then. Mwahah." I exited and went to my favorite place; Library. NO. I'm not a bookworm. I just like the quiet environment. When i arrived there ,i was shocked to see Krystal talking to herself. I decided to eavesdrop.

"Jimin baby , where are you?! I'm sorry for my mistake. I really miss you. I like you. Please forgive me and come back." She said while crying uncontrollably.. I was feeling guilty. Should i approach her or act like i never know anything? Nah. Approach her! With that ,i approach her sneakily and back-hugged her. She flinched and tried to get out of my hold. I tightened my hug and when she smelled my perfume , she looked at me with teary eyes.

"J-Jimin?"

"Yes ,it's me , Kryssie."

"Omg ,it's you?! Where did my boyfriend go?"

"He's gone."

"I need her back."

"I can't do it for you, Kryssie."

"Please ,just for me.." She begged while crying.. I nodded and bought a "Obey's" cap. I tied my hair and wore it. The old me. Fake me. I rolled my eyes and looked at her. She immediately hugged me tightly. I hugged her back like there's no tomorrow. Now i realise my feelings. I liked  love a girl. Which is Krystal. I kissed her forehead, down to her nose and i looked at her pink, cute lips. I looked at her one last time before smashing my lips with hers. I never did that , even if we're friends. And now ,standing infront of me is my soon-to-be the official girlfriend of me. ^^

 

 

-------------------------------

I hope it's not boring. Sorry for the late update. I'm not in a mood. But don't worry ,i'll try my best. Don't forget to subscribe/comment below or whatsoever. Have  a nice day. Anyeong~~ •♦