WGM Has Ended But Our Relationship Is Not The End

Son Naeun Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Featuring Son Naeun and Lee Taemin = TaEun

WGM has ended but here they are sitting at the park watching the stars together.They are actually secretly dating without anyone knowing. Luckily, their company approved them since they really like each other.

"I'm really happy that our company approve us together," Taemin said as the both of them layed down on the grass.

"Me too oppa," Naeun smiled widely thinking of the thought that their company approved them.

Naeun and Taemin smiled at each other."WGM has ended but our relationship is not the end," Taemin mumbled loudly.

Naeun looked at Taemin, she's really happy to be with him same goes to Taemin, he's happy with her.

"Naeun ah, let's go shopping, its been a long time since we last bought couple things," Taemin said and helped Naeun to stand up.

They went into Taemin's car and drove to the shopping mall. When they arrived,the mall looks like it was closed.

"Oppa, is the mall close?" Naeun asked but Taemin just grinned widely.

"Ani, lets go in!" Taemin said as he took Naeun hand and went inside. Naeun was shocked when she saw what was inside the mall.

"I'll booked it for us today so don't worry, there will be no sasaeng fans," Taemin winked at her.

Naeun couldn't believe that Taemin will do this for her. 'My boyfriend is so sweet," Naeun smiled quitely but Taemin saw it and couldn't help but chuckled.

"Pick anything you want and I'll pay for you," Taemin said as they entered the store.

"Beautiful~" Naeun was memerized by the thing they sell in this store. She went to one of the dress that she has her eyes on and checked the price."Oppa it is expensive," Naeun called out to Taemin.

"Its okay, I got my card here," Taemin showed his card and Naeun let out a chuckle.

"I also have many card, oppa," Naeun mumbled quietly but Taemin heard it. "Yah, I know you are richer than me," Taemin pouted.

"Oppa, come here!!" Naeun called out to Taemin who is kicking nothing on the floor. He quickly ran and stopped right infront of her. She looked at him surprised.

"I'm bored so what is it?" Taemin asked changing the topic.

"Oppa, I like this~" Naeun said pointing at the baby blue dress. Taemin took it out and measure the dress on Naeun's body. "Why don't you try this on?"

Naeun smiled happily and went to the dressing room. Taemin sat on one of the sofas waiting for Naeun. While waiting for her, he looked at Naeun's pictures and talked to himself

"Son Yeoshin," 

"Kyeopta Naeun,"

"Naeun looks like the maknae,"

"y Naeun,"

"Perfect Girl,"

"My Future Wife,"

"Oppa!" Naeun said and Taemin looked at her with wide eyes. 'Damn, she's so pretty and y!' Taemin thought and his lips.

"Byuntae!" Naeun stick out her toungue and changed ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter