I'm a Rookie and She's my Sunbaenim

Son Naeun Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Featuring Son Naeun and Kim Minsu = NaSu

'I'm a rookie, she's my sunbaenim,' 'She will never realise me,' 'She's famous and I'm not,' 

'She has a lot of fans and me, I rarely get any fans,' 'She will not remember about me,'

"Yah, whats wrong?" Onejunn looked at Minsu and was shocked to see Minsu with red eyes.

"Kim Minsu! Why are you crying?" the Leader yelled at him because he's concerned about his dongsaeng.

Minsu didn't respond anything but tears starting to fall from his eyes.

"Hyung, hurry up~ we will perform after this," Suwoong barged in and Minsu quickly walked out from the room wiping his tears.

"Whats wrong with that hyung?" Suwoong asked the leader but he just shrugged his shoulder.

Minsu wiped his tears and put a fake smile on his face on the way to the backstage, when he arrived there, the 2 members greeted him with APink NoNoNo dance.

"Minsu, its APink sunbaenim," Sungjun said as he bring Minsu to watch their performance from the backstage.

Minsu smile without himself knowing. He spotted the girl he likes and couldn't take his eyes from the girl. APink performance ended and they quickly getting ready for their stage. APink bowed to Boys Republic and she cheered for them. Her cheered gave him energy.

"Wahh, I'm tired!" Dabin plopped himself on the couch.

"Where's Minsu?" Sungjun asked but the members shrugged their shoulder.

Minsu was walking to the toilet when saw Naeun went in to the female toilet. Minsu sighed and walked to the toilet. To his surprise, he and Naeun walked out from the toilet and looked at each other. Naeun quickly bowed to Minsu and walked on but before she could walked, Minsu hold her hand.

"Naeun ssi?" Minsu said and let go of her hand."Nae?" Naeun raised her eyebrow.

Minsu took a deep breathe, "Can I ask you something?" Naeun just nodded.

"Do you perhaps went to the Seoul Arts High School?" Minsu asked curiously.

"Nae, waeyo?" Naeun smiled at him causing Minsu to blush.

"Ani~ Mianhae but do you have best friend from you are kindergarten to high school?" Minsu asked carefully. Naeun was about say no but no words came out from . She suddenly remember about him.

"Its....you.....," Naeun pointed at him and Minsu nodded and smiled weakly.

Minsu come closer to Naeun and hugged her. They both smiled.

"Want to go out?" Minsu whispered to her ear and Naeun nodded. They break the hug and walked out from the building.

They hold hands like they were in high school walking happily to the cafe not caring people whispering about them. At that moment, they forget they are actually idol. But what Naeun didn't realise is Minsu is blushing not because of people seeing them or what, it was because Naeun was holding his hands.

They arrived at the cafe and people looked at them with wide eyes. They sat near the window and smiled at each other. "So bestie, how are you?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter