Naeun Number 1 Fanboy

Son Naeun Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Featuring Son Naeun and Kim JongIn = KaiEun

"Who is that boy?" "Another fanboy?" "He looks handsome but he's her number 1 fanboy judging from his things," "More challenge to get her,"

A smiley boy entered the school giving a 'i-don't-care-face' to people whispering about him. He went to his class and stood at the centre to introduce himself as the new student. Everyone in the class looked at him with wide eyes.

"Annyeong Haseyo, Kim Jongin imnida~" Kai bowed and continued. "You can also call me Kai,"

The student and teacher could only nodded their heads.

"You can introduce about yourself more," The teacher said and Kai smiled.

"I'm a big fan of APink Naeun," He said and took out an album full of Naeun's photos. He also took out everything that consisted of Naeun out. Everybody looked at him with wide eyes.

"Do you guys liked her too? What am I saying? She's pretty and also cute, of course everybody likes her but just to tell you she's mine already and-," Kai was cut off by the teacher. "You can sit down now, Kai ssi, you will sit next to Luhan, Luhan put your hands up," the teacher said quickly. Kai looked at her innocently and went to sit down next to Luhan.

"Anyeong, Luhan~ Kai imnida!" Kai said cheerfully. Luhan hesisted at first, "Luhan imnida,"

"Are you a fan of APink too?" Kai asked as he looked at Luhan's bag with the word APink. Luhan only nodded. "Who do you like in APink?" Kai asked, his eyes never left Luhan's bag. The big picture seems similiar for him.

"Umm.. Son Naeun," Luhan eyes sparkled when he said Naeun's name. Kai examined the bag carefully while Luhan is dreaming. No wonder, he knew it, its Naeun. Kai put his hand up asking for a high 5 from Luhan which he gladly accepted it.

"But too bad, she's mine!" Kai stuck out his tounge and turn to face the front leaving a shocked Luhan.

The bell rung and its time for Break~

"Why are people in rush?" Kai asked while they went out from the classroom. "APink studies here," Luhan said and quickly closed his mouth. "What??" Kai shouted and quickly go to where people are running. "Dammit, why did that slipped out from my mouth!" Luhan cursed himself.

"Excuse me, excuse me, excuse me," Kai yelled as he walked passed the crowd. Kai suddenly stopped, he saw APink walked out from their classroom one by one and lastly, his bias. "Son Naeun!! Son Naeun!!" Fanboys shouted and gave presents to Naeun which she gladly accepted them with a smile. Kai eyes turned wide. "Oh, you seem new?", someone said to him.

"I'm new here and a big fan of Naeun," Kai said and shooked his hands. "Byun Baekhyun imnida," the guy introduced himself. "Oh, I'm kai~ and I have to go now!" Kai excused himself and went back to walk side by side with Luhan

"Do you think I should give this to Naeun?" Kai asked the boy who is walking beside him. Luhan looked at Kai's hands that have a heart shape chocolate and a letter. "Whats with the letter?" Luhan asked and took the letter from Kai. Kai quickly took it back before he could even open it. There's no way, he would let people see it except for Naeun.

"Yeah, I'm asking you!!" Kai whined as he shook Luhan hands. "No," Luhan sp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter