Behind The Scene

Son Naeun Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Featuring Son Naeun and Jung Jinyoung = NaJin/JinEun

Jinyoung rushed to the backstage after their perofrmance.

"Whats with hyung?" The maknae asked and the members just shrugged.

CNU caught up with Jinyoung, "Yah, what's wrong?" CNU asked as they had  slowed down."I must see her,"

"You mean her?" CNU asked and the leader nodded. They reached their dressing room and Jinyoung brought one chair and place it infront of the television.

Jinyoung was watching APink performance when CNU said, "She must be proud to have a boyfriend like you," 

Jinyoung ignored what he said and focused on the screen while fanboying everytime he saw his girlfriend.

Baro, Gongchan and SanDeul looked at Jinyoung with amused face, the three boys didn't know one of the APink member is Jinyoung's girlfriend.

"I never see hyung interested with any group," SanDeul clapped his hands.

When APink performance ended, he sighed and was about to close the television when Baro and Gongchan quickly shoved his hyung to the side. Jinyoung looked at the television. It is SNSD. 'APink is more better than them' Jinyoung thought.

"So hyung, who are you interested with?" SanDeul nudged him. "None of your bussines," Jinyoung replied. Jinyoung took out his phone and message someone.

You did well, baby~;)

-JinyoungieOppa

Jinyoung phone vibrated, it's a text message.

Gomawo, you too oppa^^

-_____Aegi

Jinyoung let out a chuckled. He could imagined his girl is blushing right now. "You should see her," CNU whispered to Jinyoung.

"Hyung, you scared me," Jinyoung looked at CNU in horror. "Mian~" CNu said with a sorry face.

"Yeah, I should~" Jinyoung grin widely."You should what?" Baro sat down next to Jinyoung. Jinyoung gave him a 'none-of-your-bussines' face. The reason why he didn't want to tell the dongsaeng is because they will spread the news. Jinyoung is dating one of APink member without anyone knowing including the company only CNU knew. Jinyoung sent a message to her again.

Baby, I miss you!!!

-JinyoungieOppa

Meanwhile in APink dressing room

Naeun couldn't help but to laugh at Jinyoung aegyo, "He's so cute!!"

Yep, that's right the visual is B1A4 leader girlfriend unlike Jinyoung, all the members know Naeun is with Jinyoung. The members said they will promise not to tell anybody.

Naeun sent him a message back.

Nado <3 ~~

-NaeunAegi

"Texting with your boyfriend?" Eunji said and Namjoo tried to take a peek at Naeun message but Naeun is fast enough to close it.

"Namjoo ah, stop being busybody with your unnie stuff!" Eunji nagged at her and Namjoo could only keep quiet. Naeun do 'mehrong' to Namjoo. Naeun's phone vibrated and she opened it.

I want to meet you at the rooftop? Can we? Pleasssssse!!

-Jinyoun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter