'Annyeong Haseyo,Stalker imnida~'

Son Naeun Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Featuring Son Naeun and Xi Luhan = HanEun

"Welcome Apinkeu Flower Shop!" Naeun beamed happily at the customer.

It wasn't a customer but a delivery man. The delivery man gave her a form and asked her to sign it. She signed it then the delivery man gave her a flower.

Her favourite flower, purple tulip. Naeun was about to ask the delivery man but he was already gone.

"Who gave you that flower?" Bomi asked as she explored the flower. Bomi is one of the worker in Apinkeu Flower Shop and also her best friend. Naeun shrugged her shoulder.

"Wait, Naeun ah, look at this," Bomi hand her a heart-shaped card. Naeun took it from her and read it

'Annyeong Haseyo, Stalker imnida'

- From your cute stalker

"Omo, should we report this to the police?" Bomi asked but Naeun didn't even move a bit.

The doorbell rang and a cute guy appeared."Oh, Luhan ssi~" Bomi said and Naeun looked up.

"Whats going on?" Luhan quickly went to Naeun and looked at the card on Naeun hands.

Naeun gave the card to Luhan so he could read it."Can I borrow Naeun?" Luhan said and held Naeun hands getting ready to go.

"Nae, take care of my dongsaeng!" Bomi shouted as they left the flower shop.

"Don't worry Naeun ah, I'm right here," Luhan patted Naeun's head as they walked.

"Are you telling me that whenever I'm with you, I'm safe?" Naeun asked and Luhan nodded.

"Cause I'll protect my bestie~" Luhan put his hand on Naeun shoulder and hug her.

-Next Day-

Naeun was putting the flowers in the vase while Bomi was in charged of the counter.

Suddenly, the door opened and again the delivery man came in with flowers on his hand and searched for Naeun.

"Do tell me, who give this flower?" Bomi asked but the delivery man shooked his and shrugged his shoulder.

"What's going on unnie?" Naeun came out and saw the delivery man.

"Naeun ssi, could you please sign this again," The delivery man hand her the paper again and signed it.

This time it was blue tulips. This stalker knows her favourite colours.

"Is there any card?" Bomi appeared next to her. Naeun searched for it and find the card. This time the card shape was a star.

'Naeunnie, its good that you kept the tulip I gave you~'

'Do you perhaps love me too?'

- Love Naeun cute stalker

"This guy is crazy~" Bomi said and shooked her head.

"What should I do?" Naeun asked. She didn't expect to receive this again and this stalker is really creepy.

'Should I tell Luhan oppa about this?' Naeun thought. But she didn't want to disturb Luhan.

Little did she know someone was watching her and a smile formed on his face.

"Naeun, you didn't realise?" he let out a chuckled and went away.

"Bomi unnie, why did you come?" Naeun was shocked to see Bomi standing at her door with pillow in her hands.

"To protect my dongsaeng from crazy stalker," Naeun move to the side to let Bomi inside. Before Naeun closed the door, she looked left and right.

"Naeun ah, about the stalker thing, I've got the feeling that the person must be close with you," Bomi said with a serious tone. Naeun looked at her with wide eyes.

"So you mean Luhan?" Naeun asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter