Naeunnie Is Mine!!

Son Naeun Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Featuring Son Naeun and Jung Daehyun & a bit of Kim Himchan = DaeEun/NaHyun,HimEun/NaChan

"Nooooo!" Daehyun woke up from his sleep.

"Hyung~you are so noisy," Youngjae looked up to Daehyun.

"Mianhae, it's just that I've a bad dream," Daehyun shooked his head.

"What bad dream?" YoungJae asked.

"Someone is going to take my Naeunnie," Daehyun sighed and Youngjae scoffed.

"Hyung,he's not yours yet okay? Go back to sleep hyung, goodnight!" Youngjae waved Daehyun and continue sleeping.

"Yahhh Yoo Youngjae, what do you mean by that?? She's mine okay and goodnight!" Daehyun glared at Youngjae before turning his back to Youngjae and fell asleep.

Next Morning

"Kids!! Wake up!!" Yongguk knocked on their room's door. "I'll open the door,"

Yongguk entered and saw Youngjae getting up while Daehyun is still sleeping.

"He has a nightmare last night," Youngjae told Yongguk before going to the bathroom.

"Oh yeah, about someone taking his Naeunnie, he's really angry" Youngjae said and closed the bathroom door.

"What?" Yongguk couldn't believe what he heard."Just because of that?" Yongguk walked to Daehyun's bed.

"Yah Jung Daehyun, wake up~" Yongguk pushed Daehyun body but he still didn't wake up.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" Daehyun screamed loudly which made Yongguk a little deaf.

"Aishh, this Jung Daehyun, wake up~don't you want to see your Naeunnie?" Yongguk poked Daehyun's shoulder this time.

"Still wouldn't wake up?" Himchan came in. Yongguk nodded, "I had to use my aegyo and this boy still won't wake up!"

"Daehyun-ah, Naeun is waiting for you? Don't you want to see her?" Himchan tried to wake up Daehyun.

Daehyun suddenly get up and stared at Himchan."In my bad dream, you stole my Naeunnie!" Daehyun crossed his arm and glared at Himchan angrily.

"What?" Himchan asked shocked.

"For the second time, Naeunnie is not yours and if you want Naeun why don't you tell her?" Youngjae dried his hair with a towel.

"Yah!!" Daehyun throw his pillow to Youngjae.

"Stop figthing and lets eat," Yongguk said and called Zelo and JongUp. Zelo and JongUp rushed to Daehyun and Youngjae room.

"Carry this hyung," Yongguk comanded them and they carried Daehyun to the kitchen.

"Yah, yah, yah~What are you guys doing?" Daehyun kicked them but the maknaes are too strong.

"Here you go, hyung, enjoy your breakfast!" Zelo and JongUp beamed. The others came and sat down on the chair.

"I don't want to eat!!" Daehyun complained like a little kid while Youngjae mocked him which earned him a slap from Yongguk.

"Hyung~" Youngjae whined and Yongguk gave him a 'keep quiet' face.

"I'll give you Naeun's number if you eat," Himchan said coolly.

"Jinjja hyung? But how do you get Naeunnie number?" Daehyun asked as he put a big spoonful of rice in his mouth.

"She's one of my best friend," Himchan said while pouring water to his cup.

"Woahhh, you are so lucky hyung! But I never see you with Naeunnie," Daehyun kept asking Himchan.

"Yeah, I rarely hang out with her these day," Himchan answered.

"Hyung, promise me that you will never take my Naeunnie and also you will give me her number," Daehyun smiled happily.

"Nae," Himchan said.

"Lets hurry up, we have a schedule waiting for us," Yongguk said and stood up getting ready.

The others finished eating and Youngjae is cleaning the dishes while the other members started getting ready for their schedule.

"You guys ready?" their manager came in and check them one by one."Where's Youngjae?"

"Here~" Youngjae ran to them.

"Okay then, lets go," their manager said.

Himchan sat in between Yongguk and Daehyun while the maknae line, JongUp sat in between Youngjae and Zelo.

"You guys will have a schedule with APink," the manager tell them.

Daehyun suddenly remembered the promise,"Himchan hyung, the promise?"

Himchan gave him his phone and closed his eyes. Daehyun click the contact and search for Naeun but there's no Naeun.

"What did hyung named her?" Daehyun wondered and looked at Himchan.

'I should search one by one,' Daehyun thought. Daehyun searched and something caught his eyes.

'Princess Naeunnie'

"Why did hyung named her this?" Daehyun looked at Himchan and decided to read their text. And again something caught his eyes.

Naeun-ah, oppa really like you,why don't you like me

- Himchan

Mianhae oppa, I just can't

-Princess Naeunnie

"What?" Daehyun just couldn't b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter