How Many Times I Should Tell You That You Are Not My Oppa!!

Son Naeun Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Featuring Son Naeun and Song KyungIl = KyungEun//IlEun

Naeun sat on her bed and looked at the clocked '6:00am',"Who's coming at this time?"

Naeun walked towards the door with half eyes-closed,"Wait a minute,"

Outside her house, there was a guy smiling ringing the doorbell.

"What can I help y-," Naeun started to say but was cut-off when she saw the same guy who she always meet and who had always claims her as his dongsaeng.

"Dongsaengie, good morning," KyungIl waved at her.

"How many times should I tell you that I'm not your dongsaeng and you are not my oppa," Naeun said while rubbing her eyes.

'She is so cute' KyungIl thought as he looked at her rubbing her eyes.

"We are!" KyungIl said and pushed Naeun to the side so he could entered the house. He sat at one of the sofas.

Naeun shooked her head, "My surname is Son and you are a Song,"

KyungIl decided to change the topic by asking Naeun whether she already had her breakfast or not.

"Nope I'm hungry~," Naeun plopped herself next to KyungIl.

"Oppa will cook for you, saengie," KyungIl stood up and walked to the kitchen.

"I'm not your dongsaeng!!" Naeun pouted. KyungIl laughed when he saw Naeun's cute face.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," KyungIl started to make pancake.

Naeun looked at him and switch the television on.

"Yah Son Naeun! Aren't you gonna help me?" KyungIl shouted from kitchen.

"Nah, I'm tired and sleepy," Naeun yawned.

KyungIl just scoffed."Why did I let you in?" Naeun asked suddenly.

"Waeyo?" KyungIl took a peek at Naeun.

"Ani, when do I first meet you and why do you call me dongsaeng?" Naeun questioned him.

KyungIl stopped what he was doing and looked at Naeun who had walked in the kitchen.

"I met you at the cafe you worked before, at that time the members had asked me to buy bubbletea for them, you gave me the sweetest smile I have ever seen and ever since then.....," KyungIl went quiet.

"Since then?" Naeun looked at him in the eyes.

KyungIl's heartbeat started to increase when he looked to his left just to find Naeun looking at him. His face also started to turn bright red.

"Oh... why are your cheeks so red?" Naeun poked his cheeks.

"What do you mean?" KyungIl let out a chuckled and placed the pancake on the plates.

"Whatever," Naeun said and sat at one of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter