VII.

Ideal Type

Sunggyu POV

I should've taken the car, or a bike, SISTAR's dorm is farther than I imagined it to be. Running all the way there is making me sweaty. This is more romantic in the movies.

Come on, Sunggyu right now isn't the time to be complaining. What are you going to say?

Hey you Kim Hyorin. Be mine.  No that's not right.
Hey Kim Hyorin. You want a piece of this?  That's not it either.
Baby girl, I need you boo.   That's definitely not it.

I'm at their dorm already? What am I going to do?

It's okay Sunggyu. Just be yourself but better. Fighting!

I rang the door bell.

Hyorin POV

"Alright I'll come out now."

He's here. Dongwoo's words came into my head "If he truly cares about you as much as I think that he will be here soon".

I was greeted by a overload of questions. "Hyorin, are you okay? You must have been shocked by the news. Have you eaten? Are you tired? Should we talk later?" "Sunggyu relax" I replied laughing. "First of all let's talk in my room." I can feel the stares of my members burning a hole in the back of my shirt.

Once we were in my room he started to talk again. "Have you seen the news?" Sunggyu asked. I nodded. "I-It's okay" I stammered.  "I can tell my manager and-" "I like you Kim Hyo Jung. I really do. I don't care how many people leave my fan club or what comments netizens write on my articles."

"Sunggyu I"

"I know before I said that I would never like you because you aren't my ideal type.
I was being stupid and childish. What are ideal types anyway?"

"Sunggyu" I cupped his face with my hands and brought out lips together. "I like you too."

"Thanks a relief." Sunggyu said as he gave me a hug.

"There's something I need to do." I said as grabbed my phone and texted my manager.

Yes we are.

"Awwwhhh you guys are so cute." I heard a voice come from underneath my bed. "Yah Kim Dasom what are you doing?"

"Unnie I'll be your fan forever! HyoGyu fighting! Wait wait I have something to say" Dasom persisted as I moved her towards the door.

Right at that moment my phone rang. "For now the president wants you to lay low. You can't do the duet with Sunggyu for Immortal Song. We've discussed it with Woolim's CEO and Baby Soul will take over for you. Okay?" "I understand" I responded. "Kids grow up so fast. Our little Hyorin is a lady. I'm tearing up." I laughed and hung up the phone.

"Now where were we" Sunggyu said as we walked closer to me.

"You were about to leave." I answered as I pushed him towards my door.


Hyorin POV - Weeks Later -

"Hyorin come here Sunggyu is on the TV" Bora called me from my room. "Okay okay I'm coming" I replied.

"What program is this?" I asked as I sat down on the couch. "It's an episode of the Beatles Code." Bora answered as she turned up the volume.

"Since Sunyeol has brought up the topic of ideal types how about they all say what their ideal type of girl is" Shindong suggested. "Let's start with Sunggyu."

Sunggyu smiled. "My ideal type of girl has tan skin, can sing extremely well, and looks pretty when she smiles."

 

Author's Note: Well this is the end! Thanks so much for reading my story! Sorry for putting this out so late it was hard to write the ending! Look out for another story soon!