II.

Ideal Type


Sunggyu's POV -- (At Immortal Song 2 filming)

Come on Sunggyu today's plan is to avoid Hyorin at all cost. Ahh this is going to be so awkward.

"Sunggyu hyung, are you okay? You don't look that well." VIXX's Ken said with a worried look on his face. "Ah I'm alright don't worry. I'm just a little tired today." I smiled. "Well then you better hurry up and get out there the recording is starting."

"For this week's idol special we are going to be trying out something new!" said Moon Hee Jun, one of the host of the show.
"Yes, this week we will be partnering up all of the singers, and they will preform special stages together." Kim Gura added.

Ah today of all days they want to do partners.

"The partners will be chose from this jar. There are a number on each stick inside of this jar and the people who get matching numbers are partners." Kim Gura instructed.
"Ken suddenly seems very determined." Hee Jun laughed. "Do you have someone in mind that you want to be partners with?"

"Yes I want to be partners with Hyorin" Ken smiled.

"I also want to be paired with Hyorin." K-will admitted laughing.

Good. Do you hear that God? Pair them together. I crossed my fingers in prayer.

"Ooh, it seems that Hyorin is very popular today." said Moon Hee Jun "Hyorin, do you have anyone that you want to be partnered up with?"

"Not really. This time around I want to sing with someone I haven't sung with before so K-will oppa is eliminated" She laughed.  

"Fine I take it back" K-will replied laughing.

How can these people be laughing in this kind of situation.

"Alright. So we will now choose our partners." Kim Gura stated.

Everyone chose their sticks and then sat down. I looked at the number at the bottom of my stick. #4. Oh god this number is bad luck for a reason.

Each of the partner numbers are being called.
 #1 is Ken and 2AM Changmin
 #2 is IU and Shinee Jonghyun
 #3 is K-will and Bada
 
Oh my god it's the moment of truth. I'm more nervous now than I was on my debut stage.

"If you have the #4 on your stick please stand up." Gura announced.

I stand up closing my eyes.

"Oh wow I will look forward to this collaboration. SISTAR's Hyorin and INFINITE's Sunggyu!"

My life is over.
 

Author's note: Woww~ thank you guys so much for reading my story and commenting even though I've only posted on chapter! I will work harder and post as frequently as possible! Thank you! <3 Sorry for the short chapter! I'm working on the next chapter right now and it will be up tomorrow!

PS. Who is listening to Beyonce's new album? So good!