V.

Ideal Type


Hyorin POV

That was a really nice nap. Wait, why is it so dark in here? Who turned off the lights?

"Ouch you just stepped on me." I heard a voice come from somewhere near me. "Who are you? Reveal yourself." I making a makeshift gun with my hands.

"It's Sunggyu. Yah who else would it be?" I rolled my eyes. "Anyway" I replied "why did you turn the lights off." "I didn't" he answered "the real question you should be asking is what time is it?"

I grabbed my phone and looked at the time. "It's 8:26" I announced. "IT'S 8:26?!?!" We both shouted together. "We've slept for 12 hours! how is that even possible?!" Sunggyu questioned. I stared at my phone screen. "How is it that I don't have a single missed call?" I wondered.

I quickly dialed the number of my manager. "Oppa, what happened? Why am I still at the practice room?" I whined. "Hyorin sorry. I went there earlier to pick you up with Bora and we saw how peaceful you looked asleep and we didn't have the heart to wake you."

"Oppa hold on one second." I turned to Sunggyu "What are you doing putting your ear to my phone like that" I yelled. "I think I deserve to know what happened to. I can't hear put it on speaker." After putting the phone on speaker my manager continued. "Also, the Infinite members who were there said Sunggyu hadn't slept properly for a while too so we thought that you guys could use the sleep." "It's okay oppa." I replied. "Just come for me soon okay?"     

My stomach growled loudly. "I guess even people like you who live off of nagging need to eat actual food." Sunggyu laughed until his stomach growled as well. "I could say the same to you." I smiled. "Whatever" he said grabbing my hand "there is a restaurant near here that has great food. Let's go."

"Are you sure that no one is going to notice us?" I asked. SISTAR has increased in popularity a lot in the past year and it's important to avoid scandals. "Don't worry about these things. I hang out around here all the time and no one has recongized me." He answered. "Oooh so this is where you bring all of your girls I see." I teased. "I knew you seemed like the player type." "Forget it" Sunggyu laughed. "But Sunggyu" I asked as we reached the restaurant "Now that we've reached the restaurant can you let go of my hand?" "O-oh yeah I'm sorry."


Sunggyu POV

Ah how embarrassing.

While we were waiting for our food to come Hyorin's phone ran. "Oh K-will oppa what's up" Of course its him. Why is she laughing so much? What are they talking about?

"Oppa the food is coming so I'll talk to you another time." Hyorin said as she hung up the phone. "You and K-will must be really close." I said making conversation. "He is a good friend of mine. He helped me a lot when I was a trainee, and when I was getting used to be an idol." Hyorin answered "Why are you jealous?" She added winking. "Not a all" I insisted.

"Oh I forgot. I'm not your type." She teased. "Hyorin, I'm seriously sorry that happened. I didn't mean for those words to come out that way. Any guy would be lucky to have you." "I know right." She laughed flipping her hair. "You're not too bad either Sunggyu oppa." Hyorin added.  "I know right" I confessed as I pretended to flip my hair.

"There's a really good coffee shop near here. Let's get some coffee before my manager comes to get me." Hyorin urged as she pulled my arm. "But, Hyorin" I warned "don't you feel like someone is following us?" "Eh oppa come on live a little. Let's get coffee your treat" She said as she poked my stomach. "Okay okay" I gave in.

Today turned out to be a lot better than I thought. Kim Hyorin you are something else.



Hyorin POV -- The next morning

"Unnie wake up. Have you seen the headlines?" I woke up to Dasom shaking me. "What is it? What happened?" I answered half-awake?. "Are you are Sunggyu oppa dating?" Dasom asked. "There are photos all over the internet of you two going out to eat and getting coffee yesterday."