VI.

Ideal Type


Sunggyu POV

"How was your dinner with Hyorin yesterday?" my manager asked me while I was eating breakfast. "It went great actually -- wait how do you know that I ate with Hyorin?" I questioned. "Gosh I don't know maybe because THERE ARE PICTURES OF YOU GUYS TOGETHER ALL OVER THE INTERNET!" my manager yelled. "What?!" I exclaimed running towards my laptop.

"Sunggyu this is serious. There are people threatening to leave your fanclub and are writing really horrible things about Hyorin. I warned you to be more careful." "I'm sorry" I said as I searched up my name on the internet. I was greeted by pictures and video of Hyorin and I captured by Dispatch. Pictures of us holding hands, and laughing while we ate food. They even captured us in the coffee shop. What am I going to do?

"Starship and Woolim both haven't released statements yet because we wanted to ask you guys truthfully. We can't have a repeat of what happened to L. So, tell me the truth are you guys dating?" my manager asked with pleading eyes. What do I say? Everyone already thinks that we're dating if I say no then they will call me a liar and leave, if I say yes then they will still leave.

Wait I've been thinking about myself this entire time. What about Hyorin?

"Can you give me two hours? I'll give you my answer then I need to talk to Hyorin first." I grabbed my jacket and ran out of the door.

All I wanted was a chance with Hyorin, a second chance.

♥♥♥


Hyorin POV

What am I going to do? No matter how much I may like Sunggyuu. I can't ignore the consequences? Slow down, Kim Hyorin. I don't even know if I really like him or if he really likes me.

A knock came at the door. "Dongwoo oppa?" Dasom said as she opened the door. "Why are you here?" "Is Hyorin here I need to talk to her?" He questioned. "I'm over here?" I answered. "We can talk in here." I added as I lead him towards my room.

"I'm sure by now that you have read the articles about you and Sunggyu so I will just cut to the chase" Dongwoo began. "Do you like Sunggyu because he really likes you." "I-I um" I stammered. "Last night when Sunggyu came home he was the happiest that I had seen him in a while. Like him or not please don't break his heart. He does not need that to happen again."

"Again? What happened the first time?" I asked. "Over two years ago, Sunggyu met this girl who he fell in love with. She liked him a lot too.. but she liked her privacy more. More saseangs found out about their relationship as time passed and she began to receive death threats. In the end she moved and the broke up. Sunggyu was more distant after that he stopped caring about other people. But he's changed after he met you."

"How can you be so sure?" I questioned. "How do you know that he cares about me?"

Dongwoo smiled. "I could tell as soon as we saw you two in the practice room. I saw him lift you off of the floor and place you on the couch. I saw him stare at your sleeping face with eyes glistening. I can also tell by the fact that he is on his way here right now to tell you how much he cares."

"He is on his way here now?!" I exclaimed. "How do you know?" "I don't. But I know that if he truly cares about you as much as I think that he will be here soon.  So, this is where I will take me leave." Dongwoo said as he left my room.

I sat on my bed. Dongwoo's words were running through my head at lightning speed. Do I like him? Does he like me? What do I do?

My phone vibrated and I rushed toward it disappointed when I saw my manager's name. "Are you in a relationship with Sunggyu? We need to release a statement? Quickly!"  Thanks for the moral support.

Suddenly I heard a knock at my door and Dasom walked in. "Sunggyu oppa is here."

 

♥♥♥

Author's note: We're reaching the end! You can expect around 1 or 2 more chapters. They should be up very soon! Happy Holidays everyone!

Ps. Seriously THANK YOU so much for all of the comments, subscribers and upvotes they seriously make my day. Thank you.

Also thank you sososososo much Duday07 for making the picture for this story!!