CHAPTER 52

Perfect Match(JISICA)

(jiyong side)

“What are you guys chatting? You seem like you are doing something illegal.” Jessica said to the group, while she and Jiyong walked to them and passed them the food.

“Nothing. Just talking nonsense.” Daesung said.

“I smell something fishy on you guys.” Jiyong was suspected.

“I know right? They look exactly they are planning something but do not want to tell us.” Jessica said to Jiyong and turned to face her friends.

“No. We are not planning anything. Don’t think much.” Daesung said.

 

“Anybody wants chips?” Seungri came to the group.

“I want. Give it to me.” Daesung said and he took the pack of chips from Seungri.

“So what you guys talking about?” Seungri asked.

“Nothing. Seungri, I want to play the game. Can you teach me?” Tiffany changed the topic quickly.

“Sure. Let’s go.” So all of them went back to their seats.

Few hours later, they had finally arrived Paris. They were waiting for the car in the airport’s VIP room.

“Jess, I’m so boring…” Tiffany said to Jessica.

“Me too. Can you call the driver?” Jessica told Jiyong.

“Sure. I’ll call now.” Jiyong said.

 

The driver has arrived after 10 minutes. All of them went to Jiyong’s mansion in Paris. They will be staying there for few nights.

“You will be sharing the room with me.” Jiyong told Jessica when thery arrived Jiyong’s mansion.

“What?! Why?” Jessica was shocked.

“Because they are no more rooms.” Jiyong explained.

“Then I can sleep with Tiffany or Krystal.”

“No. I don’t want you to sleep with me.” Tiffany said and she was smirking to Jessica.

“Me too. Go to sleep in your Jiyong’s room.” Krystal said.

“But…”

“Come, let’s see the room.” Jiyong took Jessica with him to his room.

 

“Wow! It’s beautiful.” Jessica was amazed when she was in Jiyong’s room.

“I think is too colorful. My mom designed it too much.” Jiyong hold Jessica’s hand.

“Your mom designed your room?”

“Not just my room. She designed this house and our house in other countries too including the one in Korea.”

“Wow, she’s a great designer.”

“I don’t think so. But I’m sure my dad will agree with you. He loves my mom’s design.” Jiyong sat on the chair and let Jessica to sit on his lap.

“I want to meet them. Especially your mom, I think she and I will have a good talk.” Jessica sat comfortably on Jiyong’s lap.

“She will love you. She has been nagging me for meeting you. She really wants to meet you.”

“She will… I will meet her soon when we get back.”