CHAPTER 43

Perfect Match(JISICA)

(jessica side)

 

“I had given you some work. But you did it just one morning. If it is for my worker they need 2 days to finish it. And also your mother doesn’t let me pass you my heavy work.” Jessica’s dad said.

“Your work is heavy? You just have to read and just sign the documents.” Jessica said to her dad.

“Do you know how many documents for me to approve one day? Is tired and for your mom this work is heavy.”

“So I said I do not want to go again.”

“But you can go to visit me. Not just for work.”

“Ok. Ok. I will visit you next time.”

“With Jiyong too. You can come with Jessica.” Jessica’s father said to Jiyong. He likes Jiyong to be his son-in-law.

“I will.” Jiyong promised.

“That’s good. Now let’s eat.” Jessica’s father said to them.

They played, eat, and chatted. All of them had a good time. After eating in the garden, all of them went in and sat at the living room. They continued to chat. They chatted until it’s very late.

 

“It’s already very late. You guys stay here tonight. No need to go back.” Jessica’s mother suggested to the boys.

“Ya. Stay here, it’s already late. Tomorrow you can go to school together.” Jessica’s father agreed with Jessica’s mother.

“That’s a great idea.” Seungri nodded.

“Ok. Let’s go to school together.” Taeyang said.

“What’s your answer?” Jessica asked Jiyong.

“I’m ok.” Jiyong smiled.

“Then Jiyong can sleep in Jessica’s room.” Jessica’s mom said.

 “Why? I mean there’s a lot of room here.” Jessica said.

“That’s not enough. We just have 4 more rooms left.” Henry the butler came to them and said.

“Then fine. We share my room tonight.” Jessica told Jiyong.

“Then let’s go to sleep now, I’m tired.” Seungri said.

 

So all of them went to their respective room. Jiyong and Jessica were in Jessica’s room.

“Jiyong, do you want to take shower first?” Jessica asked Jiyong.

“Ok. Do you have an extra bathrobe?” Jiyong asked Jessica.

“Hold on.” Jessica gets Jiyong a new bathrobe.

Then Jiyong went into the bathroom. Jessica was lying on her bed reading a book. When Jiyong came out from the bathroom, he saw Jessica on the bed lying comfortably.

“Hey, you can shower now.” Jiyong walked to Jessica and sit on the edge of her bed.

“Ok.” Jessica stood from the bed and she went into the bathroom.