CHAPTER 50

Perfect Match(JISICA)

(jiyong side)

 On the day to Paris, Jiyong and Jessica were wit their friends waiting in the VIP room of the airport. Jessica was in Jiyong’s arms, leaning on his chest. The two of them were chatting and the others were fooling around the room.

“Jess, are you planning to go shopping in Paris? Or are you with Jiyong?” Tiffany asked Jessica that was playing Jiyong’s hands.

“Of course I’m going shopping! I’m planning to shop all day.” Jessica was excited.

“Then what about me?” Jiyong pouted.

“You can follow if you want.” Jessica said.

“Ya. We can use a man to carry our things.” Tiffany teased Jiyong.

“Don’t bully my boyfriend.” Said Jessica.

“Who dare to bully Jiyong? He is the only heir of the Wein Group.” Tiffany said.

“I think Jiyong would let Jessica to bully him if she wants.” Taeyang said.

“I will let you bully me forever in my life.” Jiyong said sweetly to Jessica.

 

“Let see after ten years. You may have breakup with me and have a new girlfriend in the future. We can’t promise anything. Everything may change in the future.” Jessica said.

“I’m sure we would not breakup. And you will be my wife. We will also have many kids. We will be together forever.” Jiyong said sincerely.

“Jiyong. Don’t promise me anything. Forever is a long time. You may meet a girl that is better than me in the future.”

“Don’t say anything like that. You are the best. And I’m sure you are the perfect one for me.”

 

“Jiyong, just promise me one thing. If you want to breakup with me someday, just tell me straightly.”

“Jessica. Listen the words I say. We will not breakup. I will love you the rest of my life.”

“But we may really breakup someday. Just promise me. It makes me feel better. If one day, you have no more feelings for me, just tell me. And I will leave you.”

“Jess, how much do I need to tell you I love you so much? Trust me. Even if one day we really breakup, it will be the best memories in my life.” Jiyong took Jessica’s hands and said to her.

“Me too. It will be the best memories in my life.” Jessica said and had a slightly smile on her face.

“I love you.” Jiyong said sweetly and he hugged Jessica tightly.

“I love you too.” Jessica said and she hugged Jiyong too.