CHAPTER 45

Perfect Match(JISICA)

(jessica side)

 

Jiyong and Jessica would have their foreign language for the first class. They went into the classroom together and sat beside each other. Many of their classmates were chating about the couple. Guys were jealous because Jiyong gets the ice princess, while girls were jealous because Jessica gets the cool prince. But few of them were happy about the new couple.

When the teacher came into the class, the students were noiseless. Jiyong and Jessica were excellent in language, both of them know many language especially Jiyong. He was fluent  in many language.

 

While the teacher was teaching on stage, Jiyong was playing with Jessica hand. He was focus on Jessica. But Jessica’s focus was on the teacher.

“Stop playing with my hand.” Jessica whispered to Jiyong.

“They are beautiful.” Jiyong said. He was saying about Jessica’s hands.

“They are not. So stop playing.” Jessica wanted to remove Jiyong’s hand from hers, but Jiyong does not let her. He held Jessica’s hand tightly.

“Jiyong stop. Teacher might see this.” Jessica was serious. She wanted to study.

“Ok. But on one condition.” Jiyong said.

“What?” Jessica asked.

“You must go to my father’s birthday as my girlfriend.” Jiyong said.

“But I thought I’m going with my family.” Jessica told Jiyong.

“It’s ok. Your parent will have Krystal with them. I want to introduce you to my parent.” Jiyong said to Jessica.

“But is it really ok? Will your parent like me?” Jessica was nervous when she thought of meeting Jiyong’s parent.

“Relax. They are nice. They will like you. I think you will be close with my mother.” Jiyong eased Jessica.

“Really? Have you said about me to your parent?” Jessica asked.

“Yes. I’ve told my mom. And I sure she has told my dad.” Jiyong said.

“Then ok. I will go with you.” Jessica agreed.

 

After the language class, Jessica and Jiyong went to check on their schedule. Jiyong wanted to change his class schedule to be with Jessica all time. After Jiyong finished changing his schedule, Jiyong and Jessica went to meet others for gym. All of them went to gym together.