The First Snow

Miracles of December
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Play this song, when you read this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6t3tjdaZLBU

<3 Sorry for the late update~~~ >< 

And Merry Christmas (Eve) everyone~~! <3 

 

Sehun POV

"Neoreul mannamyeon nunmul chaolla~ Babogateun nan amu mal motae~" I let my hand out from the blanket to reach my phone at the bedside table. I picked up the call without looking at the screen and my eyes still close. "Yeoboseyo?" I said with slightly hoarse voice, since I haven't drink anything yet and I rubbed my eyes and opened it slowly. ". . . . . ." There is no one answering back my phone and this is not the first time happened. 

I end the call without hesistating and put the phone back at the bedside table. "Aish... This person has been calling me since last few months till now. But, he/she never answered anything and just keep silent for God knows how long," I sat down on my bed and stretched my body. After that, I walked to my bathroom to take a quick shower, since I need to go meet the guys soon. 

~15 minutes after that~ 

I went to kitchen, fully dressed with warm clothes, since the weather is much more cooler than last week. It might be snowing as well today. I sighed softly while I looked at my phone. I need to go now or else they will scold me for being late again. I rushed out from my house and get in to the car. I started the engine and drove to the cafe. As I drive, I saw the first snow has just dropped from the sky and I started to think back to my past.

The first snow has just dropped. . .

It means that you and I have broke up for a year. . .

I wonder how are you doing now? 

Are you happy with your new boyfriend?

Does he treat you better than I do?

If we meet again, 

will you give me a second chance to be with you again?

Or. . . you might not even be here for this Christmas. . .

Tears fall out from my eyes, while I drive and think of this. . .

Does this mean that I still love him?

If yes, then why do I let him go very easily and not fighting back to keep our relationship? 

~arrived at the cafe~

I walked out from my car and went inside the cafe. I looked around, but I did not see my friends yet. In case you didn't know, all my friends are really stand out in the crowd, they are tall, handsome (but I'm more handsome~), weird (sometimes) and they have a very loud voice. I sat down on the corner of the cafe and looked at the menu. I called the waiter and decided to order my usual coffee and cake. I looked outside the cafe window and saw lots of people passing by. But, one thing that I dislike from this is the happy couple. They made me jealous on how intimate they could be in the public, however I did not have him anymore by my side. Before I could start talk in my mind more, the cafe door is opened and I turned my head to look at the door. My eyes just went wide and my mouth just opened pretty big. 

'He's here. I'm not dreaming this time. He's really here and he's coming closer to me. Oh goodness, Lord. What should I do now?' I quickly made myself back to my poker face and stared outside the window again. I wonder why was he here at this time, I always thought he was at China all the time, since his new boyfriend is from China.

He cleared his throat to get my attention, I could feel that he was right next to me. His body heat is so close to me. How I wish I could just stand up and pull him into my hugs tightly and never let him go anymore. Slowly, I turned my head and looked at him with my cold stare. "Ne?" 

"What are you doing here? And some more, why are you alone here, Hunnie?" 

I forgot to tell you, even though we broke up already, he still call me by my nickname. We did not contact each other after we broke up, only once

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter