My Turn To Cry

Miracles of December
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai POV

"180 days have passed. . . 

without you here beside me. . .

Dear God, tell me how to live in this world any longer?

My life is dull without him. . .

I miss his voices, smiles, tears, nags, laughs, every single things about him. . .

I always wake up every single night,

because of the nightmare that have been repeating. . .

Since the day he has gone away. . .

Before, I always be the one who make him smiles again,

whenever he cried because of the problems that we were facing. . .

I never cried because I need to be strong in front of him. . .

This time, who will wipe away my tears? 

Who will tell me that everything will be okay again? 

Who can make me smile like before again?

The answer is no one. . .

I only love him and he is the only one that I need the most in my life. . .

Without him, my life is not worth anymore. . .

Dear Lord, will you end this nightmare of my life?"

As I closed my unrequited prayer like I did everyday, I stood up and went out from the church. I walked down the road towards our, no, my house aimlessly. My friends always tell me to hang out together with them like usual, but I can't go to any normal hang out. All I do, every single day, is go out from my house to work, then after work, I will go to church and repeating the same prayer, before I go back to my house. 

Many people who might or not know me, can see that I always look souless and no motivation to live my life like before. No one ever saw me smiles like before anymore, nor they heard my silly jokes that I used to do. Since he gone, my life has gone upside down. I can't do anything right, even when I am working, I will always make some mistakes. You might ask, why I haven't been fired from my workplace? Because I am the owner of the company, all of them know what happened to me. Many of my friends try to make me feel happy, by keep coming to my workplace or my home and chat for few hours. Sometimes, they will come to sleepover at my place.

Yet, I never smiles sincerely, nor I could laugh at any jokes.

I pressed the passcode of my home, "120193", as you can see, my mind and soul are full of him. I still love him so much, until I can't change or even throw anything away from my home that has connection with him. This house is the only memory that I shared the most with him. My parents tell me to move on soon from this nightmare, even his parents come to me and told me to let go of him. 

How can I let go of him? How can I even move on from this nightmare?

NOBODY POV

~5 years ago~

Kai was a type of person who can't find a serious relationship. He always loved to play around with other people feelings and throw them away, when he felt bored. Until one day, his parents could not tolerate with his bad behaviour and also because their parents are quite conservative and well-known families in Seoul. Kai was quite a rebellious person yet he never dare to disobey his parents words. 

Kai parents found a solution to stop Kai behaviour, which was to find Kai a couple that he want and who could dominate him in certain ways. Of course, Kai was not happy with this decision, but he still obeyed his parents to go for the matchmaking session. He thought that the person would be ugly, not pretty and not smart. But he changed his mind, after he saw him for the first time. 

The person who was standing in front of him right now was completely different from what he thought. He bowed his head down slightly and smiles, while he introduced himself. "Annyeonghaseo. My name is Do Kyung Soo, but you can call me Kyung Soo," Kai was stunned for awhile, when he heard Do beautiful voice that come out from him. Instead of answering, Kai just stared at Do, without realizing until Do shaked my shoulder a little bit. 

Kai was flustered, but quickly covered it with his poker face, "Ah, sorry, I was thinking something just now. My name is Kim Jong In, but you can call me Kai." Kai saw Do slightly blushed, when Kai offered to shakes his hands. Kai started to wonder in his mind again, "why I never know there is such a beautiful person in this world? I know he is not a girl, but he has quite a beautiful features, his wide eyes, his lips, his nose, his smiles, and. . . ." Before Kai continued to wondering around in his mind, Do again, shakes his shoulder and look at Kai with his wide eyes. 

"Sorry, I must be dazing off again. Please have a seat, Kyungsoo-ssi," Do just nodded and slightly blushes, while go to sit on his chair. Kai sat down on the opposite way from Do, he tried his best not to daze off like before again. After awhile, with the time passes by, both of them started to found out about each other personality more. But, because of the time passes so fast, Kai needs to send Do back to his house, and before Do went out from his car, Kai never expected that Do would do this. Do quickly kiss Kai on his cheek, before he rushes out from the car to his home. Kai hold the cheek on where Do just kissed him, slowly he smiled and drove his car back to his home.

That was how they met each other and started their relationship after few more dates. . .

~2 1/2 year ago~ 

Kai and Do had moved in together for three years. Little did Do know, that tonight Kai want to proposed to him on their vacation at Jeju island. Kai called the resort staff to prepared

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter