Miracles of December - Part 1

Miracles of December
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tao POV

"Gege, can you come home early tonight?" I looked at his eyes, while I helped him to fixed his neck-tie. "Hmm.. I'm not sure, Tao-ah.. There are many contracts need to be review by today and meetings with different companies too.." Kris sighed softly. "Ah, it's okay. I understand, gege. I know you are a busy person."I tried not to sound disappointed and smiles softly to Kris. As usual, Kris never realized how disappointed Tao is and before he can said anything else his phone rang. He picked up his phone, "Okay, I'll be there soon. Prepare the presentation and make sure the meeting room is ready." He turned to see Tao, "I'm sorry, babe. I need to go now, I'll try to be back early. If I can't, you have to go to sleep first." He pecked Tao lips and quickly grab his bag and goes out the house.

As the door closes, I walked myself to the living room and sit down on the couch. I feel my tears threatening to fall down from my eyes, as I started to think these in my mind. 'Does he know how lonely I feel without him around me every night and day? I miss his hugs, kisses, smiles and all those sweet words that he always told me every time before he takeover his father company. But there's one thing that he doesn't need to know, my time . . . is running out. .  and I think he doesn't love me like before anymore. I can feel his behavior and attitude changes from month to month. If I am not around anymore, I think he can live more happily without me.' 

~F L A S H B A C K~

Kris and I are childhood friends since we were baby until now. His father is a very well-known business people in Asia and my father is his best friend since high school. Ever since, I was kid, many people bullied me because of my look and I am a crybaby. Kris is a very popular person since kid until now. He always protected me from many people who want to bully me and scold them sternly, all I do was hiding behind his back. But there were times where he acts so cold and even ignored me for whole day, if his mood was not good.

I know few ways to make his mood up again, he loves dolls, especially the cute one like panda or teddy bear, I always buy a small phone chain with panda on it for him. Another way is to act cute in front of him, people said that my aegyo is so scary or weird, whenever I do "bbuing bbuing", Kris will then smiles softly and always pinch my cheeks or ruffles my hair and told me that I am cute. When I saw his smiles, my heart will flutters and my stomach will feel nervous, like there are butterflies inside. I then choose to ignore this fluttering and butterflies feeling.

When we grew older, I can see there is a slight distance and change on Kris behaviour towards me. First, I thought maybe because he was busy with his studies. But then the distance goes longer and longer, until I have an urged to go to his house and asked him why did he avoid me for awhile now. I tried to call him to hang out with me together, but he always replied his busy or else he said he is not feeling well. 

After two months of him avoiding me, I could not take it anymore. So, I went to his house and his maid let me in. I straight away goes to his room without knocking the door. He said he's busy with his study, but I saw him lying down on the bed, closing his eyes and listening to music with his earphone. I feel myself getting angry and without I realized, I slammed the door behind me and grab a cushion and throw straightaway to his face. He was startled and open his eyes immediately and look at Tao half angry and surprised.

"W.. What are you doing here, Tao? I told you to not come to my house at all," Kris took off the earphone and stand up. "I came here beca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter