SHINee Ballad part 3: The Second Story

KPOP Enterprise [apply closed]
[CAST] Lee Soo Yoon, Kim Jonghyun, Lee Jinki (Onew)

[Author's note] The lyrics hasn't come out yet but I found out that this song is related to last gift and in my room so I'm just gonna improvise the storyline.
______________________________________________________________

+++++
After one year into the marriage with each other, both Soo Yoon and Onew understood each other's reasons for their disagreement in their parents' forced arranged marriage and decided a plan that could help her father's company without having to use either Onew or Soo Yoon.

"Omma, appa, Onew and I have been talking and we both disagree with the fact that you are using us for your company." Soo Yoon proclaimed as she glanced at Onew while both parents stared at them.

"Dad, Umma... Arranged marriage doesn't work anymore. It's the 21st century now so please think of something that's time appropriate. We both agree that we have someone else that we love. It might not seem to make sense to you but it does a lot to us." Onew said siding with Soo Yoon.

"Omma, how would you feel if halmoni forced you into marrying someone you don't know while you're dating dad? Appa, how would you feel if omma left you suddenly after you promised each other that you'll always stand by each other's side?" Soo Yoon asked her parents as tears began to fall.

"The same goes with you mom and dad. How would you feel?" Onew asked his parents.

"Well I guess we would feel hurt and used...." Both mothers replied as they looked at their husbands who also replied "betrayed."

"You see... The only thing we ask for is our own freedom to be with the person we love." Soo Yoon exclaimed.

"While we were talking, Soo Yoon came up with an idea that could maybe benefit both companies in one way or another." Onew added.

"What are you talking about??" Onew's father asked.

"What I'm trying to say is that if Uncle Lee's company needs help, why can't you just give them good pointers on how to improve the company rather than using us as your bait?" Onew said getting to the point.

As soon as both parents understood Soo Yoon and Onew's case, as they imagined themselves in their situation, both were happy to start over as they happily agreed to formally separate them. After their case was fixed, Onew and Soo Yoon became friends in good terms as neither blamed the other for the sudden misfortune.

------------
[Jonghyun/Soo Yoon's flashback]
"Soo Yoon-ah, did you know?" Jonghyun asked as he tightly wrapped his arms around Soo Yoon's waist while they rested on a picnic mat under a tree.

"What is it?" Soo Yoon asked, looking up at Jonghyun.

"I love you so much. I want you to stay with me forever." Jonghyun said as he removed one of his hands to form a pinky promise.

"If any case I leave you...I'll always come back for you." Soo Yoon replied as they intertwined their pinkies with each other and stamped on each other's thumb to make the promise.

As soon as their hands were down, Jonghyun began to lean down as Soo Yoon slowly closed her eyes waiting to feel Jonghyun's lips press softly against hers.
-end of flashback-

-------------------
1 year later... (a/n: please assume that Jong still lives in the same house keeping the promise they made to each other.)

*Jonghyun's POV
Because we made a promise to each other 3 years ago...I stayed in this house hoping that one day you will come back. I just hope that you still remember.
-end of POV-

*Soo Yoon's POV
I was nervous to see him again after three years of being apart. I couldn't bring myself to write him a letter because there were too much words I wanted to say to him. I wanted to hear his voice. So I returned to be with him again.

I arrived in front of the house and everything still looked the same. I just hope that he is still here.... I was lost in my thoughts when I noticed someone come out of the house. I was about to apologize when I saw him...

"Hi. What are you doing here?" He asked coldly. I deserved that tone since I was at fault for leaving him.

"I came back. I never forgot the promise. I told you I would come back for you." I said as tears began to form in both of our eyes.

"I thought you were with someone else..." Jonghyun asked as i noticed his voice begin to trail off...

"I couldn't go on and neither can he so we talked..." I replied tearfully as we walked slowly to each other.

"I still love you Jjong!" I said it finally as I ran over to him and buried my face in his chest as I sobbed all of my feelings for him.

It was really painful for me to be separated from him. I never want to do it again.

________________________________________________
[A/N: Hey guys mickie here. I'm really sorry for not uploading a new chapter. I'm sorry if this is a little crappy. *bows 90 degrees for apology* but anyway I hope u like it even for a little.

Again I'm really sorry.

All rights reserved. Copyright 2010. Mickie Knight.