The End: Part 1

The Christmas Carol

A/n: Tommorow is Christmas!!! And so is the ending of this Fanfic! This is part 1 of the ending.


The clock striked the third and final time and also the final visitor, the Spirit of Christmas Future.

Hyemin woke up one more time due to the clock. When she got up a hooded figure appeared in her room. It slowly approched to her and every step it made closer she became more scared.

"Are you Lee Hyemin?" He simply said but very scary at the same time. She was to frighted to speak and just replied with a nod. He took of his hood and instead of being a very scary and hideous face he didn't look as scary as she thought. Rather a little handsome. "I'm Myungsoo." He said with a simple smirk. He transported him and Hyemin to a graveyard.

When they got there two people getting out of their car. One was a boy and the other was a girl.

"Noona! Did you get the flowers?" The boy said standing near a grave. The girl got the flowers out of the car.

"Yes Hyunsoo, I got it." And she walked toward the grave.

"Hyunsoo? It's Soohyun and Hyunsoo." Hyemin said and Myungsoo nodded.

"They grew up to beautiful children, espically Soohyun." Hyemin agreed, Soohyun was beautiful. From a cute, cuddly, and shy girl to a beautiful, strong, and gorgeus woman. They stopped at a grave.

"Hello umma." Soohyun said and touched the grave.

"We missed you..." Hyunsoo continued and setted the flowers. Hyemin took a closer look on the grave then her eyes widened

"No, it can't be...I'll die?" She asked herself. "What happened to me?" Hyemin asked Myungsoo.

"You died in a car crash when getting home one time, it was very serious. Nothing could be done to save you..."

"What happened to Hoya?" Myungsoo had a concerned look.

"I think it's better if you don't know." He said

"What do you mean?" He sighed and transported both of them somewhere.

They both transported to a big mansion with many Christmas decorations everywhere. Hoya appeared downstairs with a different woman. And not any ordinary woman, Seoyoung. They were both near the Christmas tree smiling and laughing. And in Seoyoung was a little baby.

"What happened?" Hyemin asked Myungsoo "And why aren't Hyunsoo and Soohyun with him?"

"Well after you left, Hoya left Hyunsoo and Soohyun and re-married with Seoyoung. His company was not bankrupt anymore and got a 50% percent increase in their stocks. Hyunsoo and Soohyun had nothing, and had to live together all by themselves..." Hyemin collasped on her knees.

"This can't happen...please, it can't. You can do something about it right?"

"Nothing can be done, this is your future and there's nothing you can do about it." A tear slipped down her cheek, then bursted out with tears.

'It can't...it can't happen, it can't...There's got to be a way...to prevent this to happen.'

 

 

 

To be continued...