The End: Part 2

The Christmas Carol

Hyemin woke up and saw that it was morning. She deeply breathed a few times then sighed. She took out her phone and saw that it was Christmas Day. She smiled.

"It's Christmas...Today's Christmas..." She jumped out of bed. She noticed something near her nightstand. It was the papers and on top on there stand a note:

I signed the papers just like you told me to. I'm sad to see you go, I hope you remember me as time pass

- Lee Howon

She held the papers and she noticed there was a line she forgot to signed:

I, Lee Hyemin and Lee Howon both agree to this divorce and will both sign the line below:

X         Lee Howon             

X                                         

Right next to the papers was a pen. She picked it up and clicked it, right when ink even touched the papers, she remembered the three Spirits that visited her the other night; Sunggyu, Dongwoo, and Myungsoo. She looked at the pen and set it down.

She picked up the papers and ripped them into pieces and dumped them into the trash can. She ran downstairs and saw her bags and her sad friends, Boyoung and Ahri. And also her devastated husband and crying two children.

"Guys..." Hyemin annonced and everyone looked up at her. "Lets not do this..." They looked at her confused and Hoya stepped forward towards her.

"What do you mean? This is what you wanted..." He asked

"Lee Howon, I didn't mean to be mad at you. I know it was a misunderstanding, and I now know that what I did was wrong. Let's not divorce, I want to spend time with you and..." Right when she continued she kissed Hoya on the lips. "I want to love you..." She said and held his hand.

"Lee Hyemin, I also want to tell you something..." Hyemin looked at him confused.

"What is it?" He held out a small white box

"Merry Christmas..." Everyone smiled.

Hyemin took the box and slowly opened it. And there stood a diamond crusted necklace and inside the box there was a note. And there said three words: "I love you"

She smiled at it. "I love it Hoya..." And hugged him and when she let go of him. Hoya whispered something into her ear. "Honey...Let's not divorce ever again."

"Believe me, we won't" She said back.

And ever since that day, Hoya and Hyemin are still married. Boyoung's baby was born and Sehun and her are happily maried. Ahri is the new boss of a very big company. The kids grew into beautiful adults and Seoyoung...Let's just say she found someone else special and suprisingly Hyemin and her became friends! Hoya's company later shut down but no worries .Hoya and her both run the cafe together and later become really weathly.

 

So let's just say they lived happily ever after....

 

 

THE END :)

 

A/n: Merry Chrismas everybody! So what do you think of the story?

Please tell me what you think in the comment section below and thanks for the ones that supported me through out the story and you know who you guys are ;)

Thank you so much for everything

-Yummybunny123