Chapter 2

The Christmas Carol

Not after long the clock striked midnight again for the second time.

Hyemin was able to get some sleep until a light woke her up. She got up and noticed it came from her walk-in closet. She turned the knob and saw Christmas ornaments and lights inside. There was a throne and there sat the spirit of Christmas present. He walked over to Hyemin.

"You are Lee Hyemin right?" She was speechless, then nodded.

"Good, I'm Dongwoo, Spirit of Christmas Present."

"Are you just like Sunggyu?" She asked

"Sunggyu? Please, we're completly different people. Though, he forgot to send me his present for me. Oh well, there's always next year. So anyway, are you ready." She sighed

"I guess..."

"Why so gloomy?" He said while opening the portal.

"It's just complicated." He smiled and took Hyemin inside the portal.

They both appeared at her house, while Hyemin and Hoya were in the middle of their arguement. Hyemin tried to not watch what she done, but couldn't keep her eyes off of her shouting.

"Hyemin, just listen..." Hoya cupped his hands around her face. She pulled his hands off.

"No, I can never forgive you on what you done..." She faced away from him, until he got on his knees and held her hand

"I always listen to you, so why don't you listen to me for once?" She shook his hand away.

"Have you heard me? I SAID WE'RE OVER!!!" She shouted a little shaky. "And never should've accepted your confession when we first met, we're getting divorced...AND THAT'S FINAL!!!" She dropped the pen and papers for Hoya to sign and stormed off.

'I guess...Hyemin doesn't trust me anymore. I know I shouldn't have done that to her but me and Seoyoung are over.The person that I really loved was you; I falled in love since the first day I saw you, I had this feeling everytime I saw you. And I finally realized that this feeling was...love.' Hoya thought as he signed the papers.

"Who are those kids?" Dongwoo pointed. There stood Hyunsoo and Soohyun hiding beside the door.

"Why does mommy hate daddy?" Hyunsoo asked to Soohyun holding his teddy bear.

"I don't know..." Soohyun said. Then closed the door and went back to their rooms.

Then Hyemin and Dongwoo transported to Ahri's and Boyoung's house.

"So is it true?" Boyoung asked. Ahri nodded.

"She confirmed it, I never thought that this could happen between them..." Ahri said.

"You know how I'm dating your younger brother, Sehun?" Boyoung asked.

"How can I not forget..." Ahri started "You kept it a secret for years until I caught you two going on a date with eachother." Ahri laughed but Boyoung kept silent.

"I'm pregnant." Ahri jaw dropped

"You're kidding right?" Boyoung looked down and shook her head.

"I secretly went to get a pregnancy test when you, Hyemin, and Sehun were gone...And it was positive, I am two weeks pregnant." Ahri and even Hyemin was speechless.

"Does Sehun know about this?" Boyoung nodded.

"How did I not know about this? What other things you didn't tell me; your married, you two have a sercret life together, your not my friend but an alien from a different planet that will destroy Earth." Boyoung and Ahri both laughed.

"I think I know what to call it now..." Boyoung touched her stomach with her hand and looked down on it. She then smirked. "I'll call it Ahri." Ahri hitted her shoulder.

"Yah, you'd really name your baby after me? What if it's a boy?"

"Then Jing Jing then..."

"You're really bad at nicknames, are you?"

"Yah, it's my baby; I can call it whatever I want, and that's what you are..."

"I'm not whiney!"

"You're doing it right now!" Then continued play fighting and laughing until Boyoung won. Hyemin smiled as Ahri tried to overpower Boyoung.

"I really hope that Boyoung is happy with her baby..." Hyemin said.

"That baby might be there but it will not be there later." Hyemin faced Dongwoo.

"What are talking about?" She asked terifide

"She will not be able to give birth to that baby, the day before she will have a miscarriage; the baby will die."

"The baby will die? No, it can't...the baby can't die...it can't."


 

Hyemin woke up, the clock striked midnight the third and last time. And she knew what the last and final spirit was.

 

The Spirit of Christmas Future.