9.

The purest love

          Jun Hyung was surprised to find the table set for four persons when he got back home. You hadn't tell him who the guests were. He was busy admiring the nice setting, lots of yummy food were on the table. His growing appetite faded away when a loud sound was heard. Hearing your pain growl, he ran to the kitchen. He found you there, sitting on the floor with an hand on your belly. Worried, he carried bridal style outside. Jeong Hun and Min Jung were now facing him. Without explanations, he ordered Jeong Hun to open the car door. Luckily, the ride to the hospital was fast. Once they reached there, he ran to the entrance, holding you in his arms tightly. At that moment, you had fainted already.

 

          Rubbing your tired eyes gave you a better sight. Jun Hyung bent over the bed to stare deeply at you. He caressed your hair while smiling.

 

Jun Hyung : are you feeling better ?

You : nae~ I think so... what about... is it still...

Jun Hyung : our baby is okay. This was due to stress. You have to rest more ~~~~

You : oow fortunately

Jun Hyung : and.. I have a surprise for you

You : what is it ?

Jun Hyung : I was right. We're going to have a little girl

You : jinjja ?

Jun Hyung : nae~ I think we can call her... Ha Eun

You : it sounds very cute

Jun Hyung : then.. should we name her like this ?

You : mm I agree

Jun Hyung : ah by the way, some people are craving to see you

You : nugu ?

 

A nice feeling spread through your heart when Jeong Hun and Min Jung got inside. They were holding hands and Jun Hyung welcomed them by wrapping an arm around his father's shoulders.

 

Jeong Hun : you're a real angel to us ~~~~

Jun Hyung : we talked for the whole night and things got better

You : omo I can't believe it !

Jun Hyung : and I can't believe you were going to receive my father without telling me

You : I feared that you wouldn't want

Jun Hyung : you know me so well ~~~~

You : so.. did you.. tell everything to Jeong Hun ?

Jun Hyung : well... seems like everybody see me as a weak man now

Jeong Hun : you're really not Jun Hyung-ah. I'm jolly that you're a sensitive guy, as your mother

Jun Hyung : was she ?

Jeong Hun : of course. She was a sensitive and cute woman

Jun Hyung : aishh don't say this in front of Min Jung

Min Jung : don't worry Jun Hyung-ah. I know that I'll never replace your mother in Jeong Hun's heart. The most important is that there is some space for me in it

Jun Hyung : I gladly welcome you in our family

 

They stayed for few hours to discuss about many things such as the house, money or jobs. It was settled : Jun Hyung and you would continue living in his apartment. He had to keep studying while Jeong Hun would transfer money on his bank account. After giving birth to Ha Eun, you woud either go back to the university or get a job. When the elder left the place, Jun Hyung sat on the bed next to you to explain what had happened during your unconscious time.

Jun Hyung had been very nervous while you were taken away, in another room. Jeong Hun had felt bad to see his son in this state of mind and tried to comfort him. That way he discovered the weakness of his son, who told him to stop caring since Jeong Hun only had eyes for Min Jung. The father finally understood the way Jun Hyung thought and he made his son aware of the fact that Min Jung wouldn't change the strong relationship between him and Jun Hyung. She would never drag him away. Also, Min Jung confirmed to Jun Hyung that her wish was that he would forgive his father who loved him more than everything. That was how they told their feelings to each others and understood one another.

 

Two weeks later, you were lying on the bed while Jun Hyung cleaned the room. It was funny to see him wearing an apron and wiping the furnitures. He seemed exhausted though so you wanted to help him however he refused this. He didn't want you to get off of the bed, saying that you had to rest as the doctor advised. Even with your efforts to make him change his mind, he didn't get back to his decision. You weren't allowed to take one step towards any cleaning devices.

After eating the delicious food he made, Jun Hyung asked you to change into better clothes. Your heart started to beat faster as you recognized the cute family shirts you had fallen for on the shopping day you had with him. Unable to do something else, you ran to hug him tightly. He scolded you a bit for running before hugging back. He kissed your cheek softly then asked you to change fastly or you'd be late for his surprise. You decided to wear cute maternity clothes.

 

 

          Jun Hyung was excited to surprise you. He felt eager to see your reaction. Of course, you'd be angry at first but then you might feel better. It all depended on him, his persuasion.

Few times later, you reached an house that was very familiar. Jun Hyung felt proud when he saw your gaping mouth and wide eyes.

 

You : what are we doing here ??

Jun Hyung : your parents have to know about their grand-daughter

You : but they... they won't mind her

Jun Hyung : we have to try

You : they rejected me.. how will they react with you ?!

Jun Hyung : our only way to know it is to meet them

 

He prevented you from saying more by kissing your lips sweetly. Then, he grabbed your hand and knocked the front door. Feeling this nervous for the first time in his life. A tired man was the one who welcomed the two of you. His face lighten with a delighted smile. Without words, he pulled you into his arms. Still holding you, he tend his hand to Jun Hyung waiting for an handshake. Jun Hyung shook his hand vigorously.

 

Joo Won : aigoo ~~~~, how have you been ? Look at my good-looking daughter~ You're the cuttest pregnant woman I've ever seen

You : I'm alright Appa~ what about you and Eomma ?

Joo Won : your Eomma.. I guess you have to meet her on your own. Who do I have the pleasure to meet ?

Jun Hyung : My name is Yong Jun Hyung. I'm ~~~~'s husband-to-be

Joo Won : you're planning to marry my daughter ?

Jun Hyung : if you give us your blessing, I really want to

You : you never proposed to me

Jun Hyung : I'm not really romantic you know

You : aigoo~ still, I want to have a proposal nae ?

Jun Hyung : mm I'll think about it

You : otherwise, we won't get married

Joo Won : you didn't change ~~~~. Does she still acts as a leader who gets everything she wants ?

Jun Hyung : nae that's really her

You : errh nonsense ! I changed a lot since I'm pregnant

Jun Hyung : she's very moody

Joo Won : this must be hard to handle

Jun Hyung : right. But it's alright. I'm used to it now

Joo Won : are you the baby's father ?

You : ani..

Jun Hyung : I'm not its biological father but I consider this baby as mine

Joo Won : this is the most important for me

You : Appa.. where is Eomma ?

Joo Won : aigoo come in kids, do you mind having dinner with me tonight ? I'll tell you everything

 

          You had really missed your dad's cooking. This was so tasty. Joo Won had always been the one who cooked for you and your mother. He had always took great care of you. Contrary to your mother who was a nice person but she didn't really did much during your childhood. Before eating, you once again asked Joo Won where your mother was and what had happened.

After your last visit to their house, your parents had a big argument. Your mother, who was drunk when you came, kept on saying that you only got what you deserve. According to her, if you were able to charm guys instead of studying, to make love without protection, then it was your own fault and you had to take care of this problem by yourself. This had got your father very furious. He let everything out, for years he had suffered because of this woman. This was enough for him. Of course he was unhappy with this pregnancy but he couldn't listen to someone speaking so badly, insulting his cherished daughter. They were now in a divorce procedure.

Long time later, back at the apartment, Jun Hyung tried to make you feel better because even if you weren't close to your mother, knowing that your parents were about to divorce strickened you.

 

          Seeing you so sad affected Jun Hyung. He promised to himself that he would make his best to make you happier.