6.

The purest love

          Monday, the first day you were going to be alone with Jun Hyung at home. These days, your feelings were the weirdest, probably because of the pregnancy. Your mood switched from happiness to anger to sadness within seconds. On the morning, you had woken up feeling joyful. So happy that you prepared a delicious breakfast for the two of you. When it was ready to eat, Jun Hyung kept on complimenting you, however, to you, the taste wasn't what you expected. This simple fact turned you into a mad woman who washed the dishes vigorously as if taking the anger out on the utensils. The rest of the morning had passed quietly, Jun Hyung was busy playing video games as you watched him, lots of snacks on the coffee table, eating many sweets. After some time, Jun Hyung thought that you had eaten enough so he took the food away from you. This caused you to feel frustrated and soon some tears appeared in your eyes. Effortlessly you tried to take the snacks back but it was too hard. Because of it, you locked yourself into the bedroom and stayed there, sulking.

You could hear the tall guy knocking on the door, begging to get in. He had been standing there for almost 25 minutes now. As your mood had change again, you felt lighter. With a bright smile, you opened the door to find a pouting Jun Hyung. It was your first time seeing such a cute expression on his face, also, the pregnancy increasing the intensity of all your feelings, this made you go crazy. You cupped his face to look at him deep in the eyes, giggling like a mad person. Jun Hyung looked back at you with fear. After spending some time getting lost in his eyes, you pinched his nose before pulling away. Then, you went to the lounge, sat down, and played with Jun Hyung's games.

 

          He slowly followed you, making sure that you weren't going to attack him with one more weird move. This didn't seem to be your idea as you were focused on playing. Shaking his head, he told himself that girls were bizarre but a pregnant one was even more queer, almost frightening sometimes.

 

Jun Hyung : are you okay now ~~~~ ?

You : oh... uh... I've always been

Jun Hyung : you were sulking minutes ago

You : was I ? I don't remember

Jun Hyung : well you really were. You were mad at me

You : do you mean that I'm a girl who easily gets angry ?!

Jun Hyung : a-an-ani

You : good. Can I have the chocolate-flavoured milk please ?

Jun Hyung : you drank a lot already

 

Your words were replaced by a creepy gaze so he did as he was told, not rebelling anymore.

Finally, he ended up playing along with you, letting you win the game so you'd be kind and warm instead of being mean and cold.

 

          On the next day, you woke up very late. A nice odor was floating in the house, reaching your nostrils. With a growing appetite you went to the kitchen. Jun Hyung was there, wearing a funny apron. He was so concentrated. You approached him as he turned around with a big smile to greet. Wanting to feel loved, you waited for him to keep on cooking again before wrapping two arms around his waist and leaning your head against his back.

 

You : goodmorning~

 

You were able to feel his heart beats. It was as fast as yours.

 

Jun Hyung : erhh are you alright ?

You : nae~ wae ?

Jun Hyung : ani.. I'm just not used to it

You : I can be very sweet

Jun Hyung : jeongmal ?

You : sure

Jun Hyung : can you prove it ?

You : mm yes...

 

 

Standing on tiptoes, you kissed his nape softly then rested your head on his shoulder, smelling the food.

 

You : it seems yummy !

Jun Hyung : this isn't really what I expected

You : don't you think it's sweet ?

Jun Hyung : it is but.. everyone can do that

You : okay then... close your eyes

Jun Hyung : I'm cooking right now

You : it's alright. I'll take care of it

Jun Hyung : be careful ok ? Don't let it burn

You : just close your eyes already

Jun Hyung : yup

You : I'm really really glad that we met each other. Thank you for taking care of me and my baby. I'll always be grateful Oppa~ It's so nice that we became friends, I hope our friendship will never die because you mean a lot to me~

 

These truthful words made him smile. You couldn't help but analyze his y lips. His mouth looked so attractive, so kissable. Jun Hyung probably was a very good kisser who had made girls crazy. Closing your eyes, you slowly leaned closer until the side of your lips touched his. It was a quick and not full peck yet it was a sweet one. As soon as he opened his eyes, you ran away.

 

          The second day had ended quicky, even if both of you had been shy together. Jun Hyung on this third morning was feeling confident. He wanted to go out with you, on a date maybe. He was sure that you were attracted to him too, it wasn't a one-side emotion. To make things perfect, he got early up to prepare a picnic basket, with some floral decorations on the it. He put new casual clothes on but still tried his best to look handsome.

 

 

He had never wore this shirt before, of course it was too childish to go to the university. People would make fun of him. However now he didn't care, because he knew that you liked this kind of thing and his only goal was to please you. Everything was set and you were ready to go.

 

 

As planned, you had fallen head over heels for his cute shirt. It helped the disappearence of awkwardness.

Suddenly, a knock was heard. Jun Hyung looked through the window before walking to the door. Gi Kwang, Du Jun, Dong Woon and Yo Seob were there. This sight gave him a great shock.

 

Jun Hyung : hide all this !

You : mwo ?

 

Not explaining anything, he grabbed the basket and hide it in the kitchen. Then, he came back, face to face with you.

 

Jun Hyung : omo eotteokae

You : are you ashamed of me ?

Jun Hyung : a-ani ~~~~ but my frien-

You : you don't want them to know that you live with me right ? You're ashamed of such a young girl being pregnant

 

With this, a big tear rolled down your cheek. Jun Hyung wiped it and messed your hair.

 

Jun Hyung : Idiot ! I'm not ashamed

 

He kissed your forehead sweetly when another serie of knocks was heard. Jun Hyung opened the front door to receive the laughter of his buddies. All making fun of his shirt.

 

Jun Hyung : aiish guys, stop it !

Gi Kwang : wait. This is. Yong. Jun. Hyung

Dong Woon : the iest of the school

Du Jun : the charismatic rapper

You : omo you rap ?? You never told me though. I love Hip Hop !

 

          The mockings stopped instantly. The boys were all staring at you with wide eyes.

 

Yo Seob : who's that ??

Jun Hyung : ~~~~ here are my friends : Gi Kwang, Du Jun, Dong Woon and Yo Seob. Dudes, this is ~~~~

Gi Kwang : what is she doing here ?

Dong Woon : is she the reason why you're dressed like this ?

Du Jun : she's pregnant !!

All : mwo ?!?

Yo Seob : Yong Jun Hyung ! what have you done to her ?

Gi Kwang : why did you never tell us ? We can help

Yo Seob : when did you start dating ??

Jun Hyung : this is not what you think 

You : Oppa and I aren'-

Yo Seob : you can tell us the truth Miss

Du Jun : yes, we can help you. Jun Hyung isn't very polite at first but we can show you his real personality

You : ani ani ! I know him well

Gi Kwang : does this mean that you've been together for a long time ?

Jun Hyung : guys ! ~~~~ is living at my home because she has nowhere else to go. She's a good friend to me, nothing more

Yo Seob : seriously ?

Jun Hyung : of course

 

The situation was funny to you and a giggle escaped from your mouth. They all look at you with wide eyes again, wondering what was funny. Jun Hyung smiled at your joy. He asked the boys to enter so you went to the lounge with them.

You spent the rest of the day with the guys and got to know each other. You didn't tell them everything about what you were going through, but they knew that you were single and that Jeong Hun had helped you out one day which was the reason why you were staying there. The atmosphere was nice because Jun Hyung and you acted as hosts, almost as a couple having guests. Gi Kwang complimented you a lot which cause you to often blush. On the corner of the eye, you saw an annoyed Jun Hyung. This gave you the feeling that he might be jealous. Trying not to get hope from such a simple facial expression, you focused on his friends all day long. Soon, you were all talking as if you've always known one another.