KIWOON : HYUNSEUNG,THE TROUBLEMAKER? [PART 2]

APPA WILL NEVER ALLOW YOU TO GET MARRIED [THE SERIES]

Dongwoon ran as fast as he can, ignoring the ‘Woonie`s ‘and ‘wait`s’ that rang behind him. He felt so stupid right now. Mir was right, he thought. There`s is no way a successful 25 years old lawyer like Gikwang being serious with him. A 20 year old student that only works as a part-time bartender. 

Gikwang told him before about him being biual since high school. And how many boy/girlfriends he had, more than Dongwon can imagine. Why Dongwoon did not expected this kind of would probably happen?

Out of conscious, Dongwoon found himself in front of Rainbow Note-the music instrument store he always visits on a date with Gikwang. Without a thought, he entered the shop and swayed his feet in front of one brown piano. 

He sat there, pretending checking on the big instrument, although his eyes starting to get heavy with salty water.


+++



“What should we do now, Hyunseung-ah? Woonie seems to misunderstand us.” Gikwang sighed sadly. His head peeking behind the cosmetic counters, across the music store. 

Little Junhyung tugging on his jeans. “Why? Is he your new boyfriend?”

“Yeah, looks like he thought you are my out of wedlock`s child.”

Hyunseung felt confused than ever. His big eyes blinked several times. “What is out of wedlock?”

Gikwang thought for a second. “Never mind. You stay here. Uncle want to-“

“No. Uncle KiKi, stay.” Hyunseung went on and before Gikwang can register anything, the boy led himself into the store.

“Hyunseung-ah!! Wait!! “Gikwang wanted to follow him but then decided to see what will happen.


+++


Dongwoon`s connection to his ocean of thought being broken down by a sudden annoying noise coming from his left. 

*Ting* Ting*Ting*

His eyes wide open when he saw the boy he presumed was Gikwang`s kid currently taking joy to himself-playing (more like abusing) with a white piano, pressing wildly at the piano keyboard. The depressed key made by the 4 years old boy causing the hammers to strike tuned strings and produce loud nerve-wracking sounds. His eyes even wider when he saw one of the store`s assistant coming toward them.

*Ting* Ting*Ting*

“Hey, little boy, stop. Where`s your parent?” The tall man tried to sound as soft as he can. He held the little troublemaker`s right hand but the other hand still pressing the keys, hard.

Dongwoon turned around anxiously, looking for any glimpse of Gikwang. 

None.

“Appa!”

Stupid Gikwang. Your child calling for you, damn it!

“Appa!”

“Sir, your child?”

Dongwoon jerked a bit when he realized the tall man were now standing in front of him, holding a squirming beautiful-looking boy. Squirming for him, calling him ‘Appa!’, ‘Appa!’

Wait! What? WHAT?? THIS BOY CALLING ME APPA??!!”

“Appa,” the overly cute boy smiled, opened his arms to Dongwoon, waiting.

“Sir, is this your child?”

Poor Dongwoon started to panic.

+++

Across the shop, Gikwang almost dead, trying not to laugh. Hyunseung definitely have Junhyung`s blood. He smirked; suddenly an idea came into his mind.

+++

Dongwoon had zero choice but to hold Hyunseung onto his arms when all of a sudden, Gikwang dashed into the store.

“Hyunseung-ah, why you didn`t tell Umma that you searching for your Appa? Umma was really worried!” Gikwang standing next to Dongwoon and the tall man. 

U-UMMA??!! 

Dongwoon turned his head slowly to the store`s assistant. He tried to smile but the man was looking at them like they are from Mars or something.

“Umma? Appa?” He asked. Surely, the taller one was too young to be a father and the shorter one-Well, with the well-defined frames-definitely not a mother.

But, the man got no answer since ‘Appa’ already dragged out ‘Umma’ and ‘their son’.



***


After ran away far enough from Rainbow Note, Dongwoon stopped to bring Hyunseung down.

“Gee, Appa really bad. Hyunseung-ah, your Appa didn`t like you.” Gikwang joked, earning a giggle from the little boy.

Dongwoon glared, still angry. “Stop this drama, will ya?”

Gikwang high-fived with Hyunseung before slipped right hand onto his denim`s pocket, searching for something.

“Yah, Mr. Lee Gikwang, you better explain what the hell is this all about-“

Dongwoon paused for a moment when he realized the boy named Hyunseung staring at him. Those deer-like eyes watching at him interestingly.

“W-What?”

Yong Hyunseung grinned. “Uncle, Hyunseung think Hyunseung like you very much.”

Dongwoon can`t believed he was blushing so hard at those innocent praise.

“Here, “Gikwang shoved his cell phone onto Dongwoon`s palm.

“What is this?”

Gikwang laughed a little. “Hyunseung is not my child. He`s Junhyung`s. Talk with Junhyung. He`ll explain everything.”


+++


The three of them had gone up and down the mall. Dongwoon being busy looking for a suitable present although Hyunseung turned him down again and again. Dongwoon had been ready to give up, when Hyunseung had dragged him and Gikwang into one big pet shop to look at the clown fish in the tank in the front window. 

Typical Hyunseung, he had gone right up to the person who looked most likely to have answers and proceeded to ask half a million questions about the clown fish-where had they come from, how old were they, what kind were they, were they boys or girls.

The person he had chosen (obviously not the couple) was a tiny Eurasian-looking woman with the bearing of a queen, nicely dressed, dark hair in a bun. She was thirty-something, and looked as if she could have balanced a glass of champagne on her head and walked without spilling a drop.

She listening to Hyunseung`s questions, then patiently answered each one. Hyunseung soaked up the information like a sponge. He looked up at the woman with wide-eyed wonder, and the woman`s heart melted.

Gikwang chuckled at the scenario. Hyunseung had that sort of effect on people. An old soul, Gikwang`s mum called him. But Dujun said it was an early sign of a future womanizer. 

And the Kiwoon couple’s evening spiraled down hill starting from there.



***


Priceless was the expression Junhyung found himself wearing when he saw what had become of Gikwang’s evening. And that Son guy too. The poor tall man had, for some reason, been forced into a pair of Junhyung’s favorite pants, ones that were pretty tight on Junhyung and Dongwoon was several sizes bigger than him. While the lawyer had a ‘Coca Cola’ word crudely painted on his forehead in... lipstick? 

And the final insult was that Gikwang, he’d been tangled (or was it tied poorly?) in baby pink yarn. Hyunseung, on the other hand, was shirtless, wore only his leopard printed shorts and bouncing up and down on the orange couch very quickly, his arms flailing rapidly, and his face smiling in a very satisfied way. 

So much for paying Gikwang a decent ‘thanks you very much’ and going to bed quietly.

“Help?” Gikwang asked, looking desperate. Considering his current predicament, he probably was.

Dongwoon wore the same look. Damn, this kind of situation was not what Dongwoon expected when he want to make a first good impression for his boyfriend`s buddy. 

Junhyung simply signaled him to wait. “Hyunseung-ah, what did you eat today?”

“Oh, hi Appa!” Hyunseung squealed, noticing his dad for the first time, “Uncle KiKi and Uncle WoonWoon got us pizza and he let me have one of his ‘cinnamon sticks’ with extra frosting and ice creams and he let me play fashion show and we got to draw and we watched Uncle Big Bang and I got to stay up until you came home!”

The last part of that was uttered in one breath.

Sugar. He gave him sugar.

.

“Hyunseung-ah, I need you to wash up, okay?” Junhyung asked him gently.

“Okay Appa!” Hyunseung smiled and ran down the house, laughing as he went. His baby blanket was left behind.

“…..”

“…..”

“S-sorry…!” Gikwang apologized, expecting that Junhyung was going to kick his now. 

“You weren’t firm with him,” Junhyung observed as he started in on the yarn, “you gave him sugar, you let him stay up late, and somehow you got your boyfriend into my pants....” 

The last part probably involved breaking the laws of physics. Junhyung coughed a little. His gaze rested on Dongwoon. 

“You`re Son Dongwoon right? I`m really sorry our first meeting happened like this. I did not expect you to come over.” Junhyung offered Dongwoon his right hand.

“It`s alright. I`m sorry too for causing a mess in your house.” Dongwoon replied nervously.

“Ha, I don`t blame you.”

“What? So, it was me? Gikwang interrupted.

Junhyung smirked. “I did not say that. But, yes, it was your fault.”

Gikwang just laid down there and took it, knowing that Junhyung was more than right. Working quickly, Junhyung helped Dongwoon to untangle Gikwang from the yarns in silence. He wanted Gikwang to reflect on all the stupid he’d gotten handed to him because he couldn’t follow Junhyung’s simple instructions.

“Now I’m going to try and put Hyunseung to bed. You have that time to clean up and get back into your own clothes.” Junhyung left an unspoken remark about the consequences of not listening to instructions now.

It was better left unspoken because it involved a lot of swearing and choice words about certain parts of Gikwang’s anatomy and what Junhyung planned to do to them with his nicely sharpened knives in the kitchen.

Gikwang only nodded once while Dongwoon waddled as best as he could into Junhyung’s bedroom to retrieve his own clothes. Gikwang followed from behind with continuous smile being plastered on his handsome face. Damn, those tight pants.

On the other hand, Junhyung went into the bathroom to check on Hyunseung. He had just finished brushing his teeth and was now rinsing when Junhyung came in. His entire form was shaking up and down, jittery because of the sugar. Sugar had always had a strong effect on Junhyung and this was why Junhyung tried to avoid giving Hyunseung sugary things; it always resulted in him being jittery and jumpy.

Not that Gikwang had known that. Something Junhyung didn’t blame the man for, he probably thought the sugar was just to try and keep his son from developing a sweet tooth or something. No, the no sugar was to keep Hyunseung’s already somewhat hyperactive behavior down at a minimum.

“Appa!” Hyunseung smiled at him. He did it all by himself! He’s a big boy now!

“Hyunseung.” Junhyung smiled and pulled his boy into a hug. He was getting so big on him, it was scary. Despite his jitters, he was happy in that hug with him. Junhyung pulled away gently and looked at his mini-me.

“It’s time for bed now.” Junhyung told him. Hyunseung only frowned.

“But I’m not tired.” Hyunseung protested. An overly-cute pout forming on his red lips.

“You’ve been up an extra two hours, you need to go to bed or you won’t grow up to be big and strong.” Junhyung told Hyunseung firmly. 

“Appa!” Hyunseung glowered. He didn’t want to go bed.

With a sigh, Junhyung shook his head and picked Hyunseung up. He squirmed, not really wanting the contact at this time. Having gotten more than used to Hyunseung’s squirming, Junhyung expertly carried him into his little blue-walled bedroom where he set him down on the bed. It only been 2 weeks Junhyung got Hyunseung his own room. 

“Hyunseung-ah, I’m not happy with what I found when I came home.” Junhyung told his son seriously.“Gikwang and Dongwoon is a good friend of mine and I found them tied up and wearing my clothes. They was looked really unhappy and in pain.”

Hyunseung’s frown only deepened. “But Uncle KiKi and Uncle WoonWoon wanted to play fashion show with me and there aren’t any other clothes here that fit-!”

“-Hyunseung you didn’t ask me if you could use my clothes to play fashion show.” Junhyung told him.

“But you weren’t here!” Hyunseung protested. “I can’t ask you if you’re not here!”

“Then assume the answer is ‘no’.” Junhyung went on. “I did not like that Dongwoon was wearing my pants. He doesn’t fit into them and now they might have stretched or broke so that they don’t fit me anymore.”

Hyunseung felt horrible. His eyed widen. He knew Papa really liked those pants. 

“And why did Gikwang have painting on his forehead?” Junhyung asked.

“Make-up was part of fashion show, Grandma said so.” Hyunseung explained. “So I put make-up on him.”

“Did he say it was okay?” Junhyung asked.

“Yes.” Hyunseung nodded. “Trouble?”

“Not for that.” Junhyung assured him. “And why was he tied up in yarn?”

“Uncle Kiki was showing me how to knit.” Hyunseung blinked. “Then Uncle WoonWoon hugged Uncle KiKi and Uncle KiKi`s face being red and he want to hit Uncle WoonWoon and uh, Uncle KiKi fell and rolled around….” He was working really hard to tell Papa what happened. 

Junhyung ran a hand through his hair, tired. Those two, being lovey-dovey in my house, in front of my innocent angel? 

“You’re not in trouble for that either then. But you still have to go to bed now.” Junhyung told him firmly.

“Appa!” Hyunseung’s doe eyes were watering slightly.

“You’re tired and cranky, I’m tired and cranky, and we both need sleep.” Junhyung told him. Just thinking about how hard to let a minute passed without having his female boss`s fingers lingering around him just a few hours ago, made him let out heavy sighs continuously.

“I’m going to bed in just a minute okay?”

“O-okay.” Hyunseung sniffled then started to put on his pajamas. The one that full with yellow and white stars. Once he was in them he crawled into bed and Junhyung tucked him in and kissed him goodnight. On the forehead, on the cheeks, on the lips. Hyunseung shut his big eyes and tried to sleep, but he couldn’t. So he sat there and daydreamed, hoping that would help.



***


Junhyung left Hyunseung’s room and came into the living room where Gikwang and Dongwoon were now sitting, clean, dressed in their clothes, and looking like both of them was about to be executed.

“I heard all about your evening.” Junhyung announced as he stepped into the room.

“D-did you now?” Gikwang asked, sweating bullets. Hyunseung was a sweet boy, but he was definitely Junhyung’s child. And to think that Junhyung was probably wrapped around that little boy’s finger-!

“What possessed you to agree to play his fashion show?” Junhyung asked, giving Gikwang a look that clearly expressed that Gikwang’s sanity was currently in question. Dongwoon coughed a little, trying to suppress his laughter.

“Don’t you play that with kids?” Gikwang asked back. He’s not that familiar with kid games, so sue him.

“I don’t usually wind up with lipstick on my forehead and in pants several sizes too small when I do.” Junhyung retorted dryly. He knew his son have a fond toward fashion stuffs. Hyunseung choose and decided what he wanted to wear since he was 1 and a half.

Dongwoon can only smile looking at Junhyung and Gikwang talking. He learnt something new about Gikwang tonight. Maybe came here isn`t a bad thing after all.



***



Gikwang`s Lancer arrived in front of Dongwoon`s rented house when the day close to midnight. After mouthing a thank you, Dongwoon get ready to get out from the car when Gikwang pulled him toward him. 

In no time, their lips met together, sealed in a sweet kiss. In no time, Dongwoon`s hand slipped around the lawyer`s waist, pulling him closer. In no time, Gikwang`s hands wrapping end to end with the bartender`s crown. And before Dongwoon could deepen the kiss, just when the younger`s tongue at the brim of the elder`s mouth, Gikwang pulled out.

Dongwoon looked straight into Gikwang`s brown orbs.

“What was that for?”He asked.

Gikwang never kiss him like that before. Although they`ve been dating for almost a month now, all their kisses can be defined as small light pecks either on the cheeks or on the corner of their lips. Dongwoon guessed maybe Gikwang want to give him time to adjust. After all, their social status and age are quiet a big difference.

Gikwang`s lips curved into a wide smile. “Thanks a lot for today. Although you didn`t have to help me and Junhyung, but you done it sincerely. Thank you.”

Dongwoon puzzled. “What do you mean?”

“You know, this adult stuffs-babysitting, buy Hyunseung a present.”Gikwang replied. “As an adult, I should do it.”

Dongwoon laughed a little. He stared seductively at his boyfriend, “Should I prove to you that I am a child no more?”

Gikwang`s heart skipped a beat. 

“Why there is no light at your house? Where`s your house mates?”Gikwang attempted to change the subject of their conversation.

Dongwoon smiled. “Jinwoon and Key went to Busan. Class trip. Mir staying at his parent`s house tonight.”

“Oo…,” Gikwang tried to stay cool. 

Dongwoon began casually, “You have no work tomorrow, right?”

“Of course.”Gikwang replied with a small smile.

Dongwoon bite his lips before continued, “Want to come in?”

“Huh?”

Gikwang observed Dongwoon`s calm face. His cheeks being tinted with rosy pink color. And Gikwang could feel Dongwoon`s grip around his hand became tighter. 


“…”


“Sure.”





[KIWOON : HYUNSEUNG, THE TROUBLEMAKER]

~~~THE END~~~

COMING UP NEXT:


[JUNSEOB : A DAY]
 

A/N : I`m really satisfied with this one. I hope you guys will like it. ^^. If you found some parts are a bit choppy, I`m really sorry!!! I cut some paragraphs coz it seems too long. But…urgh, I really hope I could write Be Mine…Again this fast. T^T (Ideas!!! Please come back to me!!!)