Chapter 26

Tell Them

From that day, Mihyun & Jinyoung started being friends.

- THE NEXT DAY -

Soojin's POV

I was sitting on my desk while daydreaming. 

"Heeyyyyyy?" Mihyun said while wiggling her finger on my face. "Good morning." I said and smiled. "What's up?" She asked and sat on top of the desk infront of me. "Nothing much" I answered.

After a while of chatting, Block B entered the room and chatted with us. I saw Mihyun not even having a time to look at B-Bomb while B-Bomb was always glancing at her.

'What's wrong with this two?' i thought to myself. 

The bell rang and the time went by really fast. It was now our last period.

(...)

I was listening to the teacher when i decided to take a glimpse on Kyung. I shook my head to the left where he was sitting, i saw him holding his phone under his desk. 'Who is he texting?' I wondered. After a minute, i felt my phone vibrate. I look at the teacher first before i open it, fortunately the teacher was writing some notes on the board.

I took my phone out and put it under my desk, i saw that the message was from Kyung. I opened it with a smile.

Do you have something to do after class? If no, come with me later, okay?

I smiled and repiled back.

None. Sure, i have nothing to do later :D

I locked my iphone and put it back on my pocket, i took a glance on Kyung and he was looking at me, he gave me a cute smile. 

The bell rang and it was time to go home.

Block B & Eternal was already on the room waiting for us. Still, Mihyun & Minhyuk not minding each other.

"Guys, you go home now. Me & Soojin are going somewhere." Kyung stated. "OOOOOOH! Kyung & Soojin going on a date, huh?" P.O. yelled. I laughed.

"We'll go now! See yah later." I said and waved at them, Mihyun and Minhyuk was on the door. I pushed Minhyuk over Mihyun. "S-Sorry." MInhyuk said. "It was Soojin." He continued. Mihyun just nodded. I went out with kyung and flashed a V-Sign at the two.

(...)

We started to walk. 'I wonder where he's going to take me.' i thought.