Chapter 27

Tell Them

We walk through the woods. "Eeek! Bugs!" I yelled. He laughed, "We're almost there. Don't worry." He said and looked at me. And i nodded.

We reached our destination when Kyung happily smiled and removed some twigs on our way. He entered and i walk over. My eyes widened when i saw the beautiful scenery infront of me. It's a small lake with a bridge over it.

"WOOOOOAH" I said amused.

"It's pretty, huh?" Kyung asked and i nodded. He sat over the grass and signalled me to come and sit over. I walk towards him and sat.

"Is this a special place?" I asked and he nodded. "This is." He said. "This is a special place, for special people." He continued. I tilted my head in confusion. "So, why did you brought me here? I asked. He smiled and looked at me.

"You are asking why i brought you here?" He asked. "Why?" I asked again.

He smiled sweetly "Because YOU are special, to me." he said and poked my cheeks. I blushed really hard and covered my face with my palms. He laughed and look at the sky.

"When i was young, i used to go here. Especially when if i'm sad or depressed." He said, i looked at him. "And i told myself that i'll bring my most special person here." He continued. "and that's you." He said and looked at me.  I smiled "I never knew that i was special to you." I said. "You were. Eversince." He said.

My heart was beating really fast that i thought he could almost hear it. He stood up and offered his hand. "Let's take a walk." He offered. i nodded. "Sure."

We walked over the bridge and stopped over it. He carefully reached out my hand and held it. My heart was almost gonna go out anytime.

"Soojin.." He whispered.

"Y-Yes?" i asked, stuttering.

 "Look over there." He smiled and pointed out a heart made out of flower petals. "I made that on my free time." he continued. 

"It's really pretty!" I said. "That's for you." He said. My eyes widened and pointed my index finger at myself, "M-Me?" I asked. He nodded.

"I really love you, Soojin-ah." He said while blushing. "Ever since i met you, my heart started going crazy whenever you're around.  And it won't stop, even if i say so. And it's all because of you." He continued and smiled.

"Well, I-I" I stuttered while blushing. "It's okay, you don't need to say anything." His smiled turned into a frown.

"Well, i feel the same way." I said and smiled.

His eyes grew wide. "M-Mworago?" He stuttered. I sighed, "Nevermind. I said I LOVE YOU TOO." I continued.

He smiled and hugged me. We broke the hug and he looked at me. "Tomorrow. 7pm, i'll pick you up, okay?" He asked. I nodded , "It's a date!" I said in a happy tone. He nodded and it was going dark so we decided to go home.

After the surprise confession he made, i couldn't help myself but smile all night on my bed before i went  to dream land. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOOOHOOO SOOJIN AND KYUNG! :D