Chapter 13

Tell Them

 

After Cooking class, it was already their last period.

Ms. Lee entered their classroom, who was their adviser.

"Okay, class. Me and Your class president, Jaehyo, decided to go for a class vacation this week after your exams.

"Exams??" Yukwon whispered in Mihyun's ear.

"It's our exams, tomorrow, you dummy." Mihyun answered. He nodded.

"Ms. Yoon?" Ms. Lee said.

"Neh?" Mihyun answered.

"Can you please give me your parents' numbers so that we can get reservations?" She asked.

"What? We're staying at our resort?" Mihyuna asked.

"Yes, we are." Ms. Lee answere. mihyun walked towards Ms. Lee and gave her, her parents' number.

Jaehyo raised his hands up.

"Yes, Mr. Ahn?" Ms. Lee asked.

"Ms. Lee, you can just reserved the remaining students excluding Zico, Yukwon, Minhyuk, Jihoon, Kyung, Minhyuk, Soojin, Mihyun, Yurin and myself. Mihyun already reserved a pent house inside the resort for all 10 of us." Jaehyo exclaimed. Mihyun's eyes got wider.

"Yah, oppa. I haven't told my parents yet." Mihyun said to Jaehyo.

"Me & B-Bomb already called your parents and told them." Jaehyo winked and Mihyun looked at B-Bomb.

"Aish, Lee Minhyuk." She said. B-Bomb smirked and looked infront.

The class planned about what they were going to do until the bell rang.

B-Bomb's POV

I stood up and took my bag and signalled the boys that i'll be waiting outside the classroom because it was really hot inside.

I leaned my back against the wall and waited for them to go out. Hyejin walked over me with Taeil hyung.

"Ready to go home? Where's the others?" Hyejin noona said.

"They're inside." I said and pointed at the door.

The door opened they all went outside.

While we were walking, Mihyun tugged my blazers. I look at the back. "Mwo?" I asked.

"You guys go first to the apartment okay? I have to go the mall and buy something with Soojin." She said.

"I'll come with you." I offered.

She shook her head. "No. I'll buy some girl stuffs, okay?!" She exclaimed and i nodded.

She let go of my blazers and walked towards Soojin. "Let's go." I heard her say.

She looked at me and waved. I waved back.

"Guys, see yah later." Soojin said and they ran off as soon as we arrived at the front gate.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An update! :D

Please tell me what you think and please subscribe! <3

Love lots!

I would like to thank, DragonG, for always commenting and reading my chapters <3