Chapter 12

Tell Them

Mihyun's POV

We'll have cooking subjects today, so we went to the kitchen lab.

"Okay, students! I'll group you into 8 groups!" Mrs. Lee said.

"1st group! Jinyoung, Yukwon, Jaehyo, Minhyuk, Mihyun and Sulli." Mrs. Lee continued. We looked at each other knowing that Jinyoung and Sulli were our groupmates. I sighed.

"Okay, please go to your respective groups now and follow the steps on how to make a chocolate cake." Mrs. Lee said and sat down, checking on the others.

I took a sit infront of Jinyoung. He was looking away, not minding anything. 'We won't even finish this cake on time, I got Minhyuk, Jaehyo and Yukwon in the same group, these guys are totally not into baking. And Jinyoung, too.' i thought to myself.

"Mihyun-ah, you're the girl, go bake the cake with Sulli." Yukwon said and sat down beside me.  'I knew it.' i thought to myself.

"Oppa, go mix the flour." Sulli said to Minhyuk.

"Why don't you do it?" He coldly said. She frowned.

She walks towards me, "Yah, here. Go mix it." She said and throw me the bag.

'Just keep your cool, Mihyun.' i though again.

"........."

"The cake is finished!" Jaehyo yelled.

"It looks disguting." Jinyoung said.

"What did you say?!" Jaehyo told him.

"Yah stop that." I said.

Jinyoung looked away. 

I walk towards him, "Don't be so rude. You didn't even helped us." I said.

He looked at me and down to the icing that Yukwon made. He put his index finger in the bowl of icing and placed it on my right cheek.

"WHAT THE?" I said and looked at him shocked. He laughed. I blushed as soon as he stared at me, he's chin on his palm.

"Take that off! Jung Jinyoung!" I yelled. 

Minhyuk came towards us and wiped the icing off. "Aish. Such kids." He whispered.

I looked at him before tasting the Cake that we made, he was smiling. I can't help but notice his perfect smile. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd update for the day. <3

I'll update tomorrow, everyone. <3

PLEACE SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE A COMMENT. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK. :)