Chapter 4.

Goodbye, My First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up the next day to Hyunsik's text. It was a Sunday morning. The night before i told his mom that I wanted to stay back in my house.

 

:: Hey babe! Morning sunshine! Wanna go out on a date? <3

 

I frowned but replied him.

 

:: sure! I want to hang out at the back of the university. Meet you there?

 

His reply came in a little later than usual.

 

:: Why there? We could go out for movies or something like that.

 

:: Ani. I wanna go there and relax.

 

After a while.

 

:: Alright babe, see you there at 10? Looking forward to see you <3 <3

 

:: See you.

 

I didn't have the mood to act all cheesy in our text. I got ready and went to school. I texted Eunkwang about it before I left.

 

The university was empty. I told the guard that I came to settle some things in the school and he let me in.

 

I went to the same spot as yesterday, a little afraid of seeing the same scene as yesterday. I turned the corner and saw Hyunsik's back facing me. I went over slowly and back hugged him. He flinched in surprise but soon trailed his hands over my small hands over his chest. He pulled me to face him with his gentle smile. He closed in. Our lips almost met but I suddenly pushed him aside.

 

“Babe, what's wrong?” he asked with a smile. I didn't reply him. “Babe-” he reached out to touch my face.

 

“What were you do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter