Chapter 3.

Goodbye, My First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Over the course of the next three years, we were our school's biggest sweetheart couple. I got to know Hyunsik more. The things he liked, the things he hate, his sweet parents and his friends he treated as brothers. I became one of them as well.

 

We would stick together wherever we went, like what they say, I was the peanut butter to his jelly. The guys even came up with this corny pick up line that Hyunsik was the shoulder strap and I was the backpack. What was that all about? We just laughed it off until the guys started calling me backpack and Hyunsik shoulder strap instead of calling our names. That was when i stopped them. Because really? Calling me backpack wherever i went was just weird.

 

I told him everything. The reason I was there at Han river, exhausted that night. My parents, and how I hated people who cheated on each other but act as if it was okay. He was the most supportive boyfriend there ever was. I was living alone because I told my parents that I didn't want to live with either one of them. With his parents' approval, I went over to stay at Hyunsik's place as well. So my house was empty most of the time since I was staying over at Hyunsik's apartment.

 

He wasn't a very outspoken guy but when he knew when to comfort me and when to crack up a joke which always never fails to brighten me up. Random roses on my house's doorstep and random love letters on my school desk which he'd pretend that he didn't know whenever I looked at him even though he sits next to me.

 

We made it through high school together and got into the same university. Minhyuk and the rest of the boys were with us as well.

 

I became best friends with Ilhoon among all the guys because he acted like an overprotective brother to me. He's always ask questions like 'Hyung didn't do anything bad to you right?' 'Hyung wasn't mean right?' 'If he did anything to you, i'll kill him so just tell me kay?'

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter