Chapter 1.

Goodbye, My First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I laid in my bed, staring at the white bedsheets. I've been staring for a very long time. My eyes dried from the staring. The lines of dried up tears stuck to my cheeks. My lips were chapped.

 

The pale white moonlight shone through the window of my room. The windows were wide open and the cold, dry winter wind blew into the room, making the light semi-translucent curtain to glide up and down. Winter just started and it was cold. My heart was cold too, so the air didn't affect me as much..

 

>“Babe, come on.” he said as he chased after me. “BABE!”

 

I didn't listen to his pleads and continued running. That's it. We're over.<

 

My eyebrows furrowed together and I felt tears gathering at the corner of my eyes again. I didn't bother to stop it and let it flow.

 

=Flashback=

 

I was 15 years old when my parents divorced. They even sat me down at the dining table to listen to their long 'guilt confession' telling me that they can't go on together any more even though they tried. The nerve of them.

 

As soon as they finished, I grabbed my winter jacket and stormed out of the house. They did nothing to stop me. I ran and ran on the snow covered streets, not bothering where I was headed to. The lights of Seoul blurred in front of my eyes as I felt tears gathered. If the road didn't end, I won't stop.

 

What made me stop was my energy. I was drained. I fell on the side of the road. Correction. I fell on the side of the pathway, leaning against a tree. I looked up and realiz

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter