Chapter 19

Our Story

A week passed, nothing big or bad has happened to Taeyeon and Tiffany, which is a relieve to Yuri and Jessica. Although unknown to the three of them, Tiffany has kept a secret to herself.

These days Tiffany felt weird, whenever she is with anyone, Taeyeon or alone, she has these weird feeling, like someone is following her however whenever she turns back to see there is always no one. It is beginning to scare her, she had convinced herself it is probably nothing, maybe she’s just stressed, paranoid.

She had contemplated on telling Taeyeon or Jessica but didn’t as she thinks that they will only call her paranoid or stressed, so therefore she kept it to herself. Once she almost hit Taeyeon because she thought it was someone else, because she is paranoid.

Yuri, Jessica and especially Taeyeon noticed Tiffany’s behavior and thought it is weird. Taeyeon asked Jessica to always stay with Tiffany as she thinks something is going on with his girlfriend.

Jessica however suspects that it is Janhae who has been following Tiffany. But before confronting Janhae, Jessica first asked Tiffany.

“Tiff.”

“Yes?”

“Is anything bothering you?”

“Uhh...no”

“Come on Tiff I know there’s something tell me please?”

“-sigh- fine...These days I feel like there’s someone following me around whenever I’m around you guys or anyone and also when I’m alone.”

“hmm…”

“wae?”

“no…nothing.”

“…okay”

“Hey I uh…have to go for awhile. I’ll find you after.”

“kay…”

Jessica ran off in a hurry and Tiffany found that weird and decided to follow her. Jessica ran over to find Janhae, to confront her.

She found Janhae talking to some guy and just walked over but as soon as the both of them saw Jessica, the guy walked away, fast.

“Who is that?”

“huh?...oh that…just a friend.”

“hmm…”

“Were you looking for me?”

“Yeah.”

“So…?”

“I’m just going to be straightforward with you now. Were you following Tiff?”

“what?! No!”

“Really now?”

“Yes! Why would I do that?”

“…”

“No I mean it, why would I do that?”

“Fine but if i find out that you followed or ordered someone to follow her I will personally kill you. Got that?”

“Yes. Geez

The whole time Jessica was talking to Janhae, Tiffany was watching from afar, feeling betrayed. She had thought that Jessica ditched her for Janhae.

“Jess…why would you…?”

Tiffany turned around and walked away. Jessica turning around and was about to walk away but then she saw Tiffany walking away.

‘Did she see me talking to her…? Crap…’

Jessica quickly running to Tiffany but was too slow. She looked everywhere around the school for Tiffany but no sign of her. She got worried as she tried calling the latter but she didn’t answer after some calls Tiffany’s phone is turned off. She gave up calling Tiffany and called Yuri instead.

“Yul.”

“Wae?”

“There’s a problem…Tiff won’t answer her phone...”

“What? Why what happened?”

“I think she was me talking to Janhae…I went looking for her everywhere in school I can’t find her at all.”

“Why were not by Tiffany’s side and why were you talking to Janhae? I’m coming now…maybe she’s outside school?”

“We’ll have to find her quick”

“Wait for me. We’ll find her together.”

“Okay…”

Jessica stood at the carpark waiting for Yuri and is pacing back and forth, worried.

 

 

 

Long no time no update huh? :d im sorry mid year exams killing me :C  forgive this author