Chapter 17

Our Story

The next day , Yuri , Jessica , and Taeyeon went to school reluctantly , afraid of how Tiffany will react . Tiffany , however , not knowing anything , was hoping that everything will fine and that Taeyeon will finally tell her what is bothering him .

They went to school with the same car because Jessica suggested it. But the whole ride was very tense and it only made Tiffany wonder more.

They reached the school and went in together then Tiffany dragged Jessica away from the boys .

In a corner where not much people are

“Jess, Did Yuri say anything…? It was so tense back in the car…Do you know anything?”

Jessica felt bad and confused whether she should tell Tiffany or not. She decide to tell her because she felt that the latter should know and she feels that it would be better to tell her rather than letting her find out herself and it will only make the situation worse.

“Tiff…listen to what I say nicely okay…I also want you to believe in Taeyeon in this situation okay…?”

“Okay…”

Tiffany had a bad feeling . Jessica told Tiffany everything that she knew.

“Jess…what if…”

“I said to trust Tae on this…Tiff you know he loves you right?”

“I do but…he loved her a lot before me…”

“Believe him…he loves you…”

“…but what if they…”

“That will not happen…you know Tae will never ever leave you…”

“…but he didn’t tell me about this…he hid it from me rather than telling me…”

“he probably doesn’t want to worry you that’s all…”

“…fine…”

“it will be fine…”

“…”

“-sigh-“

They both went back to the place where the boy are at. Tiffany was only looking at Taeyeon. Yuri who signaled Jessica to follow him.

“Sica-yah did you tell her?”

“Yes…I had to”

“-sigh- so how did she react?”

“it’s better than what we had expected…”

“…that’s good I guess..”

“class is starting seobang let’s go”

Jessica turned and was about to go when Yuri grabbed her wrist and pulled her back and kissed her passionately.

Jessica smiled and said

“It’s going to be fine yuri-yah”

“I know”

~on the other side~

“Tae…Jess told me”

“…are you mad that I didn’t tell you?”

“No…”

“Do you believe me?”

“I- why didn’t you just tell me? It could’ve been less suspicious if you did”

“I wanted to but I just can’t.Trust me Mi”

“I do believe you it’s just that I don’t trust her..”

“I will never leave you for her or anyone”

“But-“

Before Tiffany could say another word Taeyeon kissed her passionately and said

“I will never leave you for anyone and certainly not for my past. I will never ever do anything that I will definitely regret and mostly I will never ever ever hurt you in any way. I love you I always will Mi”

“Tae…”

Tiffany hugged Taeyeon tightly still feeling nervous , unsure but hearing what Taeyeon had said she was able to relax.

“Mi , I love you.”

“I love you too Tae”

Yuri and Jessica was eavesdropping and watching that whole time and smiled.

“They’re fine”

“Yeah. But class is starting let’s go get them and go to class.”

‘Yeah”

“But wait”

“hmm?”

Yuri kissed Jessica again

“Seobang you’re really kissing me a lot today”

“Jess your lips is just too addictive to me”

“I know”

Yuri smirked. To Yuri , Jessica is the perfect girl . That lips , that eyes , that smile , even her hair , the way she moves , the way she pouts , whatever Jessica did everything is always perfect to Yuri.

“Babe let’s go”

“Yeah”

They walked up to Taeyeon and Tiffany and walked to class together.

~ In class~

Students were talking , laughing , whispering and goofing off . The four of them are sitting together and were being sweet to each other as usual and of course it sparked jealousy from some students but they didn’t care.

Then the professor came and everyone dashed back to their seats. Professor Baek then said

“Before we start our lesson class! There is a new student all the way from UK. Be kind to her.”

“Hello, my name is

 

How long was I even away ? a long time apparently. Sorry I did not update for a long time! Cliffhanger~ but! Can you guess who this girl is?