Chapter 13

Our Story

Several minutes later the two left and got into the car and Jessica also quickly goes to the car and uses the shortcut home . Yuri drove Tiffany back home as their houses are close by and Jessica who of course reaches home first because she took the shortcut . Jessica looked outside from upstairs to get a better view of what Yuri is doing and what she saw really got her jealous and angry at the same time . It was Yuri hugging Tiffany . Yuri then got back into the car and drove back to their house .

 

Sica-yah!”

 

Upstairs”

 

Yuri walks towards Jessica and suddenly grabs her by the waist and kisses her but Jessica remembering what she saw earlier pushes Yuri away .

 

Is there something wrong ?”

 

Where did you go earlier for so long ? And why did you hug Tiff just now ?” ask Jessica annoyed

 

You're so cute when you're jealous -smiles- I was at the cafe discussing something like a project and its really important with Tiff and about the hugging thing its just a way of saying thanks . Are you still mad at me ? Our jealous sicababy~”

 

Yuri hugs Jessica tightly . Jessica was completely absorbed by the hug forgets everything she felt earlier and forgave him for hugging her bestfriend .

 

You're only allowed to hug me and only me understand?” Jessica said in between the hug

 

so I can't hug my own parents or or cousins ? -laughs-”

 

other than them and me its a no.”

 

okay okay I'm only yours to hug okay?”

 

promise?”

 

yes promise I won't hug anyone but my sicababy”

 

stop calling me that. Its weird.”

 

Yuri pulls away and carries Jessica up to the room . Jessica kept on struggling to get down but Yuri is too strong . Yuri carried Jessica all the way up to his room and laid Jessica down on the bed and slowly crawled towards Jessica who of course slowly backs away but soon there no where no back away . She is trapped by Yuri . On the bed . In a weird position .

 

w-what are you doing?”

 

nothing. Now let's start.”

 

start w-what?”

 

what do we wanna call each other ? Like nicknames”

 

ohh..”

 

wait...did you think I was gonna do that?”

 

n-no!”

 

-laughs- so you did well... do you wanna?”

 

No! -looks away and blushes-”

 

-laughs- now back to the question. What do you want me to call you? Cause if you don't choose one I'm gonna call you whatever I want”

 

I...uh...”

 

fine! I'll decide !”

 

...fine”

 

How about seobang ? Since we're gonna get married anyways”

 

fine! Its sorta nice”

 

oh... and if you dont the penalty will be a kiss sica-yah”

 

What ?!”

 

Yuri quickly walks away before Jessica can say anything .

 

' babo '

 

Jessica just smiles like a person who is love sick .

 

That night~

 

Sica-yah ! Do you have have time tomorrow ?”

 

Yeah plenty . Why ?”

 

Just asking”

 

Jessica who suspects something is going on but dismisses it as nothing . Yuri who went to a corner to call someone .

 

~ phone call~

 

Taeng!”

 

what ?”

 

Is everything ready ?”

 

Yeah yeah everything is ready !”

 

Thanks buddy!”

 

you should dude! Just kidding! Good luck on tomorrow buddy.”

 

yeah thanks! Bye”

 

Bye”

 

~ End of call~

 

Just as the call ends Jessica suddenly appears out of the blue and scared Yuri . Jessica finds this suspicious and decided to ask .

 

seobang who were you talking to ?”

 

Jessica eyes Yuri suspiciously . Yuri gulps in nervousness .

 

Just Taeng”

 

Really ?”

 

Yeah here you can check if you want to”

 

Yuri who hands his phone over to Jessica and lets her check it . Yuri felt that Jessica is abit insecure but didn't say anything .

 

What did you talk about that you went to a corner to talk?”

 

About a project that is very important .”

 

Hmm..”

 

Yuri suddenly leans in and kisses Jessica shocking the latter who is now blushing really hard .

 

Let's go out tomorrow ! I Love You my sicababy~”

 

...”

 

Sicababy?”

 

...mm?”

 

Yuri leans in and kisses her again .

 

Why do you keep doing that ?”

 

because my girl is too cute I couldnt resist it”

 

Jessica who is too shy to reply .

 

Where are we going tomorrow ?”

 

Its a secret baby~”

 

tell me -pouts-”

 

Secret~”

 

Jessica pouts more .

 

Im going to kiss you if you keep on being this cute sicababy~”

 

Jessica who pouts even more hearing this . Yuri smirks looking at Jessica lovingly . Yuri leans in slowly and kisses her lightly on the lips then parts away and hugs Jessica and the latter even though is in a daze hugs back . Yuri whispers to her .

 

I love you sica-yah...”

 

I... love you too seobang..”

 

 

 

 

Because of school activities and assignments I did not have the time to update and therefore I'm Sorry! -bows- Happy Belated Happy Birthday SooYoung and Ginger ! I did celebrate her and ginger's birthday that night I did but just not here at AFF . AND most importantly Taeng's duet and solo ! I heard it and downloaded it on the very day it was released !! sounds so great ! And Mr.Mr. !!! finally a comeback after a year . That concept ! I think it satisfies many male sone's fantasies >3<;; but still I can't wait for it to release ! It'll probably be like last year for me , waiting for it to release with a happy and crazily excited heart and not sleeping to hear it as soon as it releases !

Again I'm sorry for not updating ! School is really hectic these days... -sigh- more undue assignments , presentation and essays I chose to ignore for today to write and update !