Chapter 16

Our Story

~YulTae’s side~

“Taeng…is she really coming back here again?”

“Yes, she told me the other day..”

“The other day?”

“While Tiffany was busy with you the other day I bumped into her while shopping for Prince and Ginger’s shirts…”

“-sigh- if Tiffany finds out this will get out of hand…”

“That’s what I’m worried about…and worse of all it’s tomorrow…”

“…-sigh-…”

“…should we just skip school tomorrow Yul?”

“we can’t… I mean what should we tell Mr. Kang we already skipped a day and you know how strict he can be…and…if you both can’t skip school forever you know…worse of all if you do skip and Tiffany finds out by herself and knew you tried to hide it , it will only be worse…”

“This is so stressful Yul…”

“I know Taeng I know…”

 

~JeTi’s side~

“Jess , what do you think those two are talking about ?”

“I don’t know but let’s go”

“you’re going there?”

“mmhmm”

“Aigoo okay let’s go”

And so Jessica and Tiffany went to eavesdrop on Yuri and Taeyeon .

“This is so stressful Yul…”

“I know Taeng I know…”

They heard Taeyeon and Yuri’s talk but it wasn’t much .

‘stressful? But he didn’t say anything to me…’

Tiffany was thinking until Jessica spoke .

“What do you think they’re talking about Tiff? Something must be bothering Taeyeon…Did Taeyeon say anything to you ?”

“No he didn’t..”

“I think you should ask him later...while I grill oppa on this”

“I’ll call you tonight”

“sure tell me if you found out though”

“Yeah..”

“Tiff…I’m sure it won’t be something serious…maybe- maybe it could be homeworks! Yes! It could be!”

“Nah. I don’t think so he never has any trouble except English and I’m always here to help him . So , it couldn’t be homework… It must be something else…”

“Tiff don’t overthink it okay?”

“Yeah…”

Yuri and Taeyeon came out and saw Tiffany and Jessica near the room door and they looked at each other both wondering the same thing .

‘ Did they hear our convo…?’

Jessica and Tiffany acted as if they didn’t know anything .

“What were you guys talking about inside?”

“hmm nothing baby”

Taeyeon had decided to keep this a secret and kept quite and that had made Tiffany more curious and eager to find out .

They talked , ate and watched movies and dramas until it was late and TaeNy decided to go home .

“Tae”

“wae?”

“Is there something bothering you?”

“nope . Why’d you ask?”

“Nothing…”

Tiffany went upstairs without saying another word , making Taeyeon feel nervous.

‘Did she went to find Tiffany already…? What do I do…It’s tomorrow…’

Taeyeon couldn’t take the nervousness and went up to confront Tiffany .

“Fany-ah”

“wae?”

“Is there anything weird going on these days? Like a feeling that someone is following you or something?”

“No. Tae just tell me what’s going on please…something is definitely going on here and I know it so please tell me Tae…”

~YulSic’s side~

“seobang..”

“wae sicababy?”

“Is there anything going on with Taeyeon ?”

“…did you hear our convo earlier?”

“yes…so tell me seobang..”

She’s back sica-yah…Taeyeon’s ex…”

“…Does she want Taeyeon back…?”

“I don’t know…”

“Then why…? Wait- does Taeyeon still…?”

“I’m not too sure…”

“-sigh- why is she back anyways…when everything Taeyeon has finally…”

“…i know…worst of all she’s going to go to the same school as us…”

“What?!”

“…”

“If Tiffany knows…she would…”

“That’s why Taeng isn’t saying anything…”

“When is she going to start going to school…?”

“Tomorrow…”

“What?! This is getting bad…”

“How can we avoid this ?”

“ Should we tell Tiffany?”

“No…”

“But-“

“I know how you feel but if we do Tiffany will get insecure”

“But if we don’t and if we let her find out by herself she will be more and more insecure than before given that Taeng and her relationship was so strong…”

“even so sica-yah…”

“What do we do…”

“You know and Tiffany too knows that she only left because she was forced to…by her parents…her parents rejected Taeyeon even when they know he is successful…”

“so why is she back here won’t her parents stop her from coming back here?”

“we might find out tomorrow I guess…”

“…I hope nothing serious will happen to the three…”

“Me too sica-yah…”

“Let’s go sleep seobang…”

“…okay…”

That night with Yuri hugging Jessica sleeping and Tiffany sleeping with Taeyeon , Taeyeon and Jessica couldn’t fall asleep , both worried about what will happen tomorrow.

 

 

Drama . I’ve decided on drama stressed these days –sigh- lonely too I sometimes wish I can go back to the days when I was still with that person . Screwed up badly and yes I’m regretting

But I will be fine sooner or later…

If you had read my rant forgive me! ><;; oh and if you see a sudden 'J' tell me microsoft word is doing that and i dont know why >o<

I will update soon! :D